Zipper

Anybody willing to help me?
I am at the login right now, used c**l to gather all the words it could find. Made wordlists out of those and then used Hydra… but… there wasn’t a single valid combination…

If anyone is struggling, feel free to PM me.

@whipped said:
ok, this is doing my head in. The Zaix A shows two hosts, but if i execute commands on either of the hostid’s , I get the same doc**r container host. Anyone fancy PMing me?

I am on the same boat as you were. Can you PM me a hint how you did it??
I got it. thx @banteng999 now onto user
if anyone has the same problem, pm me

EDIT: Got root. Thx to everybody who helped me and if anybody needs a nudge, PM me

Haha! It is fun interacting with this stuff but I’m still trying to access user.txt using the credential I found on its website but every time I run the command, it always return Permission Denied. I also managed to create an admin account but cannot find a way to connect it to host. Did I missed something? I’m already inside zabbix eh :confused: but cannot cat user.txt :frowning:

can someone give me a pm? I need some help on the initial stages with the zab * cl *

@mannivw said:
I’m obviously missing something, only 2 ports open and port 80 is default apache page. Everyone talking zabbix, I see nothing.

Maybe you need to widen your search

Thx for this box!!! is more dificult get into the box than privesc

Tips:

• User: The user is in your face (Don’t need brute nothing). All you need is in the documentation. You don’t need exploits
  • Root: Spoiler Removed - egre55

Someone so kind I could do a pm I would need a guide on how to handle the script part, I managed to activate the gui of the 'user I found and read the bees, but not having experience I do not know how to proceed, + respect for the help

the only thing I have in my hand is an exploit that uses the jso * method and gives me a shell but always on zabbix

Rooted this box. Privesc was much more easy then user for me. If anyone needs help feel free to PM me :slight_smile:

Rooted. Also took me much longer for user than for root.
At least the documentation is fantastic. Well worth the read for initial access.

Rooted. Thank you very much to @fjv @eRaMvn and @Baikuya

If you need help, let me know!

Any hints on privilege escalation
Cant figure out how to exploit za****-serv***

Analyze the binary and see how (specifically) the binary is executing its functions.

i got a funny shell but i cant cd into home

how can escape the shell that im currently in ? Help… PM please

@LordeDestro said:
how can escape the shell that im currently in ? Help… PM please

Sure Send message!

Could anyone give me a nudge in PM on the za*****-s******* thing?

is it possible to complete without gui?

Guys, I’m having issues with RCE, I can list scripts, modify them but when I try to execute them, I get error:“Application error.”,“data”:“No permissions to referred object or it does not exist!”

My script is ok because when somebody else executes it, I get reverse shell :slight_smile:

Edit: nevermind, found workaround…

rooted

Ok so this one was really interesting

Initial foothold - Again Enumerate fully, There is a service which will tell you what sort of server this is. Read the documentation about software to get in. Personally i think the hint in here about a “spelling mistake” is a bit of a rabbit hole, unless someone wants to tell me what this so called spelling mistake is ??

Don’t use hydra - just make a note of what you can see once you access the website. As someone mentioned before - its not very security savvy

Some things can be done without a GUI - and it makes life a lot easier. Also look at things that should never be enabled in a production release of this specific system

User :

Reset the box - I’ve had attempts where some fool reset the user password. Then just look at what is in front of you

Root:

I don’t want to string you along here but make sure you are on the right path when you see an interesting file

Admins - if you reckon this contains spoilers please edit / let me know

Feel free to contact for hints. (as per usual, show your enumeration so far and don’t expect walk-through’s)