Traverxec

Rooted! Im not going to pretend that I could have figured this out without the forums, however, this forum does a pretty squared away job of explaining ROOT.

Hint:
USER: Don’t spend hours of the creds you find early on. Focus on figuring out what that special directory is and make the info your own. Once you get that info ie: K** for SSH, go make yourself USER.

ROOT: No idea how the mechanics work, must just be an ugly bug, regardless, I never left the USER directory, everything you need is somewhere under there. (LESS is a fabulous hint from others and GTFObins is exactly what worked for me. DONT ONLY FOCUS on one topic in GTFObins.
NOTE I hate being this cryptic, message me if you want some assistance! Thanks!

resuelto

na

deleted

Rooted! :slight_smile: Tell me if i can help you

Rooted! :slight_smile:

borrado

need a nudge on trying to get root ive found the .sh and i know i need to use **ss but im not sure how to get it there
edit : nvm rooted!!!

Ok got the user it was so frustrating

Been stuck in finding root for days, found the .sh file , read the contents, read all the forum hints and the manual. Still have no idea what am i supposed to do or look for.
Any help will be appreciated thanks!

Type your comment> @IamKsNoob said:

Been stuck in finding root for days, found the .sh file , read the contents, read all the forum hints and the manual. Still have no idea what am i supposed to do or look for.
Any help will be appreciated thanks!

Just send a PM for me.

Hi guys i need help with the ssh key… i dont have any idea how to use it :((

Hi all,
i’ve got a shell and the user creds. I’ve read the man page and notice that h**e directories could be accessibles with the browser. I just need to use the creds to authenticate. I’m about to use burp to see what’s going on. Am i on the right path or is it a rabbit hole?

If you are working on the machine for hours it is better to take sometime off, let your brain breath, then you find out what you need to do in order to get user and root.

User:
Read a conf file carefully, the file is related to webserver, you may already found it, but if not, use “find” command to search for conf files. The last few lines are important. There are two, one of them comes before the user, and the other can be placed after the user. It would be spoil if I tell you more.

Root:
It is as easy as gaining access to “user”. Look at a file with “.sh” extension, you find it by going through directories. Guess which line could be helpful for escalating privilege. Grab that line and read the GT**bins, then change something in the command. Other users say something about resizing, listen to them.

If you’re still stuck, then message me. I only answer to those who provide information, what have you done up until now? what you’ve got?

Do remember that “Simplicity is the key of success”.
Please respect if hints are helpful.

Type your comment> @Luemmel said:

The last two lines of the file are important and will lead you the way.

I’ve been on it for hours and i still don’t see how…

Rooted Finally
PM For any Help

Type your comment> @kalagan76 said:

Hi all,
i’ve got a shell and the user creds. I just need to use the creds to authenticate.

Why don’t you use them?

@bumika: i suck at managing SSH keys. I trier to add my pub key to the authorized ones on the server but I’m still ask for a password and mine doesn’t work. Will try again tomorrow.

ok on stuck with root i know i should use s****-s***.s* and i know i should P*** that to l*** but when i use gtfobins it again give me the same person as i was im so new can anyone pm me for help? i will be thankful

Every time i try to ssh with the key i get invalid format or bad permissions. Can anyone pm me to solve this problem?