ServMon

Hey can anyone help me i am getting 403 during login ?

Okay, so got user. And yes, the box is unstable, had to try the same thing like 20-30 times to get the output.

stuck on the final stepā€¦ not sure how to do this without the restartā€¦ could use a nudge canā€™t find any documentation to work around it.

gave up with privesc. Obtained pass for ++ but unable to access the webpageā€¦

Type your comment> @HootHoot said:

gave up with privesc. Obtained pass for ++ but unable to access the webpageā€¦

Youā€™re probably missing something thereā€¦ why do you think you canā€™t access it? What way could you change that?

Once access to that page, the CPU usage goes up dramatically.

The last message I can get is 403 but the pw is extracted as stated.

Gosh wt happened to the box?

It turns out that I was lazy.

So, oddly enough, I had access to the page. I took a break, the server was reset (because of course it was) - I then proceeded to follow the exact same steps I took to set up the method of access to the Web UI, and it no longer works! As such, I am just not going to come back to this for a while, thereā€™s just too much ā– ā– ā– ā–  thatā€™s unstable or doesnā€™t work consistently and itā€™s too frustrating to complete.

Managed to get the login page after many tries. Does in fact work better in chrome.

I am not getting any login forms its very buggy

Rooted. Easy box but very unstable especially during priv esc part.

can somone hints me for foothold please??

Hi guys, I have found 2 users and vulnerability enables to search through files but I couldnt find any credentials. Any hints?

is it me or is the access page loading very slow ?

Struggling to get a script to run.
Could someone PM me about this.
I know I donā€™t need to restart to get it up.
Itā€™s just if I call on it all I get are errors about commands I can run blah blah.

Type your comment> @PrivacyMonk3y said:

Struggling to get a script to run.
Could someone PM me about this.
I know I donā€™t need to restart to get it up.
Itā€™s just if I call on it all I get are errors about commands I can run blah blah.

I am also in the same situation bro

Sorry to the creator, but this box is definitively the worse box Iā€™ve ever done on HackTheBox, it could be interesting if the final web application wasnā€™t that much unstable even in VIP.

Really bad choice.

I donā€™t know if it can help, but donā€™t use FireFox or FireFox forks for Web Panel, use something based on Blink/webkit instead (Chrome / Opera etcā€¦) it seems to be less prone to errorsā€¦

Dude i canā€™t even load the login page Itā€™s freaking

Trying to access the web UI, all I get is connection was reset.

It is horrible with the performance of this box :smile:

I have followed the steps of exploitation but no rev.shellā€¦

Can anyone PM me about the t****l setup? I keep getting a 403 on the webapp even when it seems to work.