Querier

same here, i can use the metasploit to enum with the credentials
but cant get connect with im*****t sql client to connect which getting untrusted domain error, can anyone provide some hints?
@meowzilla
I had the same issue,as a remedy you can try to remove the password field from your syntax(if that’s right) and enter the password when prompted.hope it will be resolved.

Type your comment> @saketsourav said:

but cant get connect with im*****t sql client to connect which getting untrusted domain error, can anyone provide some hints?
@meowzilla
I had the same issue,as a remedy you can try to remove the password field from your syntax(if that’s right) and enter the password when prompted.hope it will be resolved.

Or you can simply escape it with a backslash "" , cause the “$” sign gets interpreted. :wink:

@meowzilla said:
Type your comment> @sportsfreak said:

I am using the im*****t sql client to get connected and it keeps failing because of the auth mechanism. Can someone please nudge me in the right direction?

I keep getting the un**d dn error.
I could login successfully using metasploit though. (the enum scanner)

mcruz already answered to that, check i******* m********** options. For that reason I couldn’t connect using alamot’s tool but I imported its upload function into i******* m**********. Works like a charm.

thanks > @saketsourav said:

@meowzilla

thanks thats work!

@avetamine

Or you can simply escape it with a backslash "" , cause the “$” sign gets interpreted. :wink:
i don’t know if that was really the issue because i even tried with DBeaver and got the same login failed initially.But lastly that method worked which i described

Should i use r… p…o for privilege escalation?

Type your comment> @nijat11 said:

Should i use r… p…o for privilege escalation?

no

A great box!! But I really wish people stopped being assholes and deleting stuff… I wasted two days (mostly nights) because some motherfucker had deleted a file. And it was not done just once, because the box was reset multiple times in-between!! What gives?!? It is not the first time this has happened either. Yes, I should go VIP and I will… But this not ok!!

Warning to new ones: This is certainly not a 4.4/10 box. It’s the first time (following the intended method) that I get zero info from netbios/smb, after hours of scanning.

Type your comment> @stelios said:

Warning to new ones: This is certainly not a 4.4/10 box. It’s the first time (following the intended method) that I get zero info from netbios/smb, after hours of scanning.

***map -H

is sm***p to start with ? looking for initial foothold …please pm me …thanks

edit :- i think i got a start !!!

Type your comment> @avetamine said:

@meowzilla

I am an idiot
d-oh!

any hint on privesc, i have gone through my privesc for windows, found nothing that could be used (i missed something i guess) Any nudge here or on DM in the right direction please :slight_smile:

• my windows privesc still sucks :slight_smile:

Type your comment> @avetamine said:

@meowzilla

I saw this on the way to work and the entire time going “I swear to god if that was it…”

and it was…

Spoiler Removed

@Ishara1995 , please look at my comment ^^. It should help you.

I need a nudge with priv esc. Im blank xd

Type your comment> @jagomezg said:

I have creds from .xl file, but I cant connet to db, Im using ms***-cli, any hint?

Sorry, I need help, where do I get that .xl file?

@ntroot and @ZeroPath - the required method is part of some Windows priv esc checklists and scripts, but not mentioned in the shorter ones.

But I just checked: From the first page of search results on Windows priv esc several articles cover it.

Think like: What are the different ‘things’ in Windows a user can have access to?

Type your comment> @ecolmenaresb said:

Type your comment> @jagomezg said:

I have creds from .xl file, but I cant connet to db, Im using ms***-cli, any hint?

Sorry, I need help, where do I get that .xl file?

Enumerate more, you’ll find a very common port, then try to connect to.