Official Delivery Discussion

Hey Guys im stuck on user.
I just can’t find a way to log in with the email I got from h*******k…
Can someone please give me a hint?

@RandaleRalf said:

Hey Guys im stuck on user.
I just can’t find a way to log in with the email I got from h*******k…
Can someone please give me a hint?

When you open a ticket, it tells you what to do to log in and see the messages.

Just Finished the Machine. If help needed send a message. :slight_smile:

rooted. learned some new things on the PE, most of which I didn’t end up needing. lol. but good to know. shout out to @rancilio for the help on the syntax. had i just paid attention to one thing (or tried one thing i saw) i would have had it but instead i tried doing it the hardway and didn’t quiet get there…

Thought I was stuck, sorry, disregard.

Rooted! Thanks for the nudges here everybody.

is ok if helpdesk do not display anything? is my first machine and i dont know if i configured wrong the vpn

Hi, I am stucked on getting a t****t. I have tryed several ways, but I don’t know which id to use in order to query the info. Can some1 help?

Edit: nvm, when I saw the nerd mistake I felt really stupid xD. Thanks

This is doing my head in, I think I have gone through the process, but it is asking me to log in to see my tickets, I cant seem to log in at all, keep getting “account confirmation required” when signing up for a new one, or access denied when trying to check ticket status using the info from the ticket submission :frowning:

Hi, I am stucked on cracking the root hash. Everytime i try with hashcat the program says illegal instruction. Is there another way to crack the hash? (I tried john but it did not work for me.)

@Frkxo said:

Hi, I am stucked on cracking the root hash. Everytime i try with hashcat the program says illegal instruction. Is there another way to crack the hash? (I tried john but it did not work for me.)

If you have the right hash, it should crack with John in seconds. Its all down to using the right wordlist.

Try not to overcomplicate this step.

Rooted.

The initial foothold was very straightforward once paying attention to what was written.

User was a struggle for me because I did not fully explore what I had :slight_smile:

Root: Learned a new thing about using a r*** file what h*****t.

Thanks Ippsec for a great box.

Pretty cool box. Still didn’t understand how the initial foothold thing worked. Got root!
Thanks @ippsec, learned a lot from you.
Lots of hints given in this thread,if anyone needs help,can PM me.

@Ippsec mate I really do love you but by any chance are you trying to fry my CPU? I know I should not crack inside a vm but then again is all I have :slight_smile:

Great box!

@seke said:

@Ippsec mate I really do love you but by any chance are you trying to fry my CPU? I know I should not crack inside a vm but then again is all I have :slight_smile:

Great box!

You might be overcomplicating the password cracking. It should be pretty quick if you have the right wordlist.

@TazWake well I am pretty sure I cracked the password as hashcat says so … used some goblin for the magic … still , the password does not work with su - or ssh

Edit:
Actually it seems I cracked the password of another user … :slight_smile:

@seke said:

@TazWake well I am pretty sure I cracked the password as hashcat says so … used some goblin for the magic … still , the password does not work with su - or ssh

Edit:
Actually it seems I cracked the password of another user … :slight_smile:

Its ok, as I said, you are probably overcomplicating the cracking…

Where passwords have to be cracked, most HTB boxes can be cracked in a few minutes. With this box, if you have the right wordlist and the right hash, it cracks with John in < 1 second.

So im new to HTB and im completely stumpted on this. I manage to figure out that you can use the *****@****. to make an account but I can’t seem to get the verification code from viewing the ticket. can someone pm me to nudge me in the right direction?

Hi all, I have been trying to crack the root hash for a 2nd day now. I know it is not in the very known wordlist but it is derived from a certain communication channel and then we need to use rules to crack it. I however fail to find the correct rules. Would you help me please It is starting to feel frustrating :dizzy:

@Helvedius said:

Hi all, I have been trying to crack the root hash for a 2nd day now. I know it is not in the very known wordlist but it is derived from a certain communication channel and then we need to use rules to crack it. I however fail to find the correct rules. Would you help me please It is starting to feel frustrating :dizzy:

Rules might not help you. I found building my own wordlist was much more effective.