Networked

i did the same mistake.
now im going for the root :slight_smile:

Type your comment> @kry97on said:

any hints for rooot…///
PMs are welcome.

PM me.

The best hint, is that this box teaches you how to look for flaws in code to be exploited.

Hi, do you have at any point to connect via ssh?

Type your comment> @lel1q said:

Nope.

Type your comment> @Un1k0d3r said:

Type your comment> @lel1q said:

Nope.

OK, thanks :smiley:

Read this …
U get root within seconds !! :slight_smile:
http://tiny.cc/hjbtdz

ROOT, my first one on HTB. I can give hint if you need :smiley:

Hack The Box

Type your comment> @Impulse said:

Read this …
Frejus Cherche Sage Femme - Incontri Eur Lombardia

thanks dude :slight_smile:

Established low-priv shell. Can someone pm me with a nudge towards user?

Can anyone throw me a bone?

I am stuck on the priv esc part where you see that one script file. I’d figure that you’ll need to throw some kind of input in there to make it do what you want it to do. For the most part, I am totally lost on what kind of input to throw…

Managed to get user and root. User was kinda spoiled to me though by certain actions performed by other users. So, I’m not entirely sure why this ‘thing’ worked as my knowledge is limited on the topic. Would anybody be kind enough to explain to me in PM please?

Oneliner code does not work. Try png and jpg. Should I call the image via a direct link? Should I use quotation marks (<php)?

Need some nudge from someone i have successfully uploaded my malicious image. after that when i goes to /u*****s/ directory i didn’t see anything there. can some one please tell me what is the issue. as earlier i was able to get reverse shell but now i didn’t get anything.

Ik Think I went down the Rabbit hole, could someone give me a hint getting a shell.
I have tried creating a prepared image but keep on struggling with the execution I am clearly missing something

man that was not easy for a newb like me. But got it done with the help of @vider thanks for your help and patience.

whoami
root
id
uid=0(root) gid=0(root) groups=0(root)

I have uploaded my ie file and now have a shell as ae, I see an u**d form in lb but don’t understand what I am supposed to do with it. any hints?

EDIT: got User thanks to @BReeD !

Now for root…

Type your comment> @Impulse said:

Read this …
Frejus Cherche Sage Femme - Incontri Eur Lombardia

jeez…even with i’m not able to find which commands to use when running the c********e.sh script…

Type your comment

PM me if u stuck