Nest

Type your comment> @Cli3nt said:

Type your comment> @Mouuzartt said:

Type your comment> @sniperhack said:

USER: completed.
ROOT: found the exe file, but not sure on how to use it, since I have not a shell on the machine (I took user flag through smbclient…)
furthermore, I have not found the high port, even after nmap/masscan… any hint?

how did u make that with smbclient. I already found some credentials on the Template, but idk where to use those credentials, can u help me out

What about, you connect to open ports with these credentials.

due my question its only how! because i have no clue of how to connect, i already tried tellnet and it says connected, but then it just says somethinf like connection lost by remote host

Type your comment> @rholas said:

I think I need debug password to read config file but how to get debug password when file is 0 byte long

Stuck on the same step :slight_smile:

@Mouuzartt said:

Type your comment> @Mouuzartt said:

Type your comment> @sniperhack said:

USER: completed.
ROOT: found the exe file, but not sure on how to use it, since I have not a shell on the machine (I took user flag through smbclient…)
furthermore, I have not found the high port, even after nmap/masscan… any hint?

how did u make that with smbclient. I already found some credentials on the Template, but idk where to use those credentials, can u help me out

What about, you connect to open ports with these credentials.

due my question its only how! because i have no clue of how to connect, i already tried tellnet and it says connected, but then it just says somethinf like connection lost by remote host

You got user already? If not, then just leave the high port for the moment.

@Mouuzartt

try smbclient -h and check the options, you’ll figure out the syntax. If not google a bit :wink:

I think I need debug password to read config file but how to get debug password when file is 0 byte long

exactly, I think that too.
We should be able to see files with that program, using that functionality… but we need THAT password, and THAT file is actually empty…

What can i do with those VB scripts ? can anyone give me a nudge?

Type your comment> @sshtw88 said:

Reverse

Type your comment> @sshtw88 said:

Reverse

Oh God, my weakness

Spoiler Removed

and find same passphase data in cxxxxxx folder exe file

Just because you can’t see it, doesn’t mean it’s not there.

Type your comment> @Cerbersec said:

Well I transfered it over to my Kali, and also tried to directly open it, but it is still empty.

and find same passphase data in cxxxxxx folder exe file

I found those but still not really understand the whole thing yet. Is this ok for PM?

Spoiler Removed

this de… p… txt file 0 byte

Type your comment> @idomino said:

I did the intended way linux (+websites) only. Definitely doable.

The intended way? my votes still out on what was intended or unintended, have to try the makers probable intended way to learn something new.
Is it real-life or CTF?

Is there any ways to get the secret inside DMP file on linux?..

@Cli3nt said:
Type your comment> @Cerbersec said:

Well I transfered it over to my Kali, and also tried to directly open it, but it is still empty.

Never mind, got it

Is possible to read de… txt file in Linux?

Is possible to read de… txt file in Linux?

Well, I didn’t use another Windows System for that.