[MISC] Crime

Type your comment> @gokussj said:

I have the text, I have the numbers, I found out some “equilibrium” numbers yet I cannot seem to move on from here. Any nudge would be nice :frowning:

Centroid

Type your comment> @vkatelynh said:

Type your comment> @gokussj said:

I have the text, I have the numbers, I found out some “equilibrium” numbers yet I cannot seem to move on from here. Any nudge would be nice :frowning:

Centroid

I have same problem :slight_smile:
I have numbers got with “tool” and re-checked online, have python2/3 code for calculations but no results.
Any help is welcome

Type your comment> @goxy2101 said:

(Quote)
I have same problem :slight_smile:
I have numbers got with “tool” and re-checked online, have python2/3 code for calculations but no results.
Any help is welcome

PM me.

So I used IBM Watson and Mozilla DeepSpeech but in the end decided to just do it by ear (VLC and sloooow playback).

Got the numbers

Tested a script at https://ide.geeksforgeeks.org/

Got 2 resulting numbers

Now what?

Read the content before you focus your mind in numbers.

I very much enjoyed this challenge. For me, the main problem was transcribing correctly all the numbers (English is not my first language and at first I was a bit puzzled with some digits, but thanks to google and a bit of research, I understood crystal clear what was being said on the audio file XD). I finally did it by hand using “playitslowly” on Linux.

As for the last part, back to basic math and some very basic decoding thing (you can do it easily with python or the usual tools).

I’m so glad that you liked it, socialkas!

Type your comment> @Andro6 said:

Type your comment> @wolverine said:

(Quote)
Same…

Just slow down the recording and transcribe it by hand.

I heard only alien speech with slow down :slight_smile: