[JET] Fortress

Could I get a hint/nudge on how to dig/gin in… I mean everything I do returns with anwser: 0

I’m wondering if it’s something I’m doing wrong or something I have setup wrong.
Seems like most of my calls are going outside rather then to the box. I’m confussed.

Type your comment> @Alpha19 said:

@TazWake why dont you check the “source” of your problems, ay?

(In hindsight this was the best advice I could have hoped for)

Turns out I am just an idiot.

not sure if jet needs a reset?

Either that or I need a hint on auth bypass!

never mind

For those looking to dig deeper. I highly recommend just doing the DNS Basic Queries from attack defense labs. You will find all your answers there Attack-Defense Online Lab

Can someone give a nudge on Command? Not sure how this ‘feature’ works. Is it s*d or something similar?

Edit: found it. php.net helps

very late to this but can someone please lend a hand on finding the domains and digging in? anything I do on dig is giving me nothing!

EDIT: Elasticity

I just started with Fortress and cant find any clues on “Digging in”. any hints would be greatly appreciated. :slight_smile:

Can anyone point me in the right direction to get out of www-■■■■ to be another user or is the whole thing done without escalation?

EDIT: I Know the direction but struggling with the binaries!

I was wondering if i could get a nudge on Command?

Been stuck with overflown almost two weeks. Though it would easy but cannot get anything working.

did someone mess up the machine again? the login website can’t be accessed including the other directories too.

@holox said:

Been stuck with overflown almost two weeks. Though it would easy but cannot get anything working.

Have a look at what kernel / memory protection mechanisms are active in the box. The thing that the program output to console can be really useful when calculating things :slight_smile:

I am stuck on memo… i have the binary but can’t find a way to crack it :-/ Any hints on this one?

Nudge on elasticity?

Hey, can someone PM me some nudges on Bypassing Authentication?
I have been messing around with SQL but no success so far.
Thanks

edit: done, thanks for the help :slight_smile:

Can someone please give me a nudge with digging in? I swear I’ve done everything and I must just be overlooking what I need. My sanity is on the line here.

edit: got it man this one’s frustrating

can someone explain whats a fortress named jet in here, i don’t get it…

only have the memo, member, and elasticity left to do. Should I be able to access by ssh at this point so I don’t have to redo the whole process every time?