Friendzone - HackTheBox

Got Root … ping for hints… :slight_smile:

can some on PM me for HAHA page lfi i am trying since last 2 days but no luck

Type your comment> @ronak360 said:

can some on PM me for HAHA page lfi i am trying since last 2 days but no luck

PM me

ROOTED … big thanks for @heXd and @MrBlackHat for support and guidance …

Hint for root : feed the snake properly so that it peels shell for you every couple of mints … :wink:

Can someone give tips about getting root. I have an idea that should work but I don’t understand what is wrong :frowning:

Type your comment> @tuktuk said:

Can someone give tips about getting root. I have an idea that should work but I don’t understand what is wrong :frowning:

I’m also towards to grabbing root and I have an idea can we discuss in private???

Spoiler Removed

Can someone PM me regarding LFI on the haha page, i have uploaded file using another service.

Edit: Rooted. Thanks to @clmtn for support.

This LFI is kicking my ■■■, i have no idea what i am supposed to do here, i can’t get the page to display anything other than the standard pictures

Edit: Thanks to @clmtn for the help, was able to figure it out. Try to understand the default pagename variable and how it is returning the response it does
And Rooted… much easier than user, but may have been because i remember another box that had the same method

Rooted, if anyone needs an hint, PM me :wink:

Can someone PM me regarding the d** w****** as I’m unable to find any s*********?

Finally Rooted ?
feel free to ping me for hints

Type your comment> @ghost0437 said:

Finally Rooted ?
Login :: Hack The Box :: Penetration Testing Labs

Can I DM you regarding the privesc, please?

Type your comment> @Amen0 said:

Type your comment> @ghost0437 said:

Finally Rooted ?
Login :: Hack The Box :: Penetration Testing Labs

Can I DM you regarding the privesc, please?

Got root#

Someone would like to discuss this box? I’m landed on the page haha… tried several things with the parameters… But don’t got a clue how further. I don’t need answers, just to see what I’m missing or doing wrong. If you have time, PM me :slight_smile:

Can someone help me with root I have user ssh session but not Abel to do privilege escalation

I am stuck at the haha page. Does anyone has a tip?

Everyone’s talking about the HaHa page, but where the ■■■■ is it? Running GoBuster on all discovered domains, with no results. Hate asking for help, but I feel really dumb right now.

I’ve never worked with dns, any tips please?

Type your comment> @tehtrb said:

Everyone’s talking about the HaHa page, but where the ■■■■ is it? Running GoBuster on all discovered domains, with no results. Hate asking for help, but I feel really dumb right now.

Look at some other services, they may point you in the right direction. Lots of hints in this thread.