Control

Type your comment> @ssklash said:

Finally got root, but more through trial and error than anything else. Could anyone else PM their enumeration process for the vulnerable service? Not sure if there’s a systematic way people are finding it or just luck/bruteforce.

Me too. Although I can write a pseudo script which can find that service, and I have found the instructions which are needed for the implementation, but I have no practice in Powershell.

The privilege escalation phase (including discovery) is superb. Thanks @TRX.

Can someone pls pm a nudge on initial foothold? Just have the wfuzz found php files, i believe a***n is the way to go but i can’t wrap my mind around it

Type your comment> @seke said:

Can someone pls pm a nudge on initial foothold? Just have the wfuzz found php files, i believe a***n is the way to go but i can’t wrap my mind around it

As usual enumeration is the key factor. There is information a little hidden, and another which sticks out a mile. You should join them.

Alright y’all, i’m a bit stuck on root. I have found C******_h******.txt with some old ps commands which I re-ran to see what it reveals. I can’t seem to find any info on how to manipulate the registry in a way that benefits me. hklm:\s*****\c****************\control seems interesting but still unsure what to do here. Never used the reg like this. Can someone drop me a PM?

For those who will ask me about user/initial foothold, just do a lot of my*** research and how to write to files. LMK if there is too much info disclosed in this comment plz. THX

Need help with root too, I have H***** but cannot figure out what to do next. Please PM.

I have a low priv shell and I’ve found something interesting that I’d like to tunnel to my external box, but I can’t seem to get p***k or the two-letter tool working.

Am I going in the wrong direction?

solved

It might be down to the hints in this thread or other information on the web, but I actually found root was easier here than getting user…

Type your comment> @darn0b said:

Type your comment> @tang0 said:

I have the foothold but i can’t escalate to user. I have 2 passwords. Using powershell to escalate to elevated reverse shell, the same way worked for sniper, i have tried variations also but no use. I get following error.

Connecting to remote server FIDELITY failed with the following error message : WinRM cannot process the 
request. The following error with errorcode 0x8009030d occurred while using Negotiate authentication: A specified 
logon session does not exist. It may already have been terminated.  
 Possible causes are:
And a bunch of other stuff

Any nudges? Feel free to PM, i can share what i have, in more detail.

Same here, PM for help pls

I wasted a few hours with this thing … (but got user now)

one hint for this: domain

Rooted. Shoutout @ssklash for the small nudges.

Root: Really have to dig deep into windows. This is not going to be surface level discovery by popular enum scripts.

This machine was HARD to me anyway. Being a Linux guy mostly it was super hard. PM me for nudges for any machines I’ve rooted.

Type your comment> @n4gyl4j0s said:

I have the foothold but i can’t escalate to user. I have 2 passwords. Using powershell to escalate to elevated reverse shell, the same way worked for sniper, i have tried variations also but no use. I get following error.

Connecting to remote server FIDELITY failed with the following error message : WinRM cannot process the 
request. The following error with errorcode 0x8009030d occurred while using Negotiate authentication: A specified 
 Possible causes are:

thanks… that really helped!!!..
but i didn’t get a fully working ps-session… :frowning:
only invoke-command+script-block worked to get me the user-flag…

Type your comment> @brueh said:

Type your comment> @n4gyl4j0s said:

Possible causes are:

thanks… that really helped!!!..
but i didn’t get a fully working ps-session… :frowning:
only invoke-command+script-block worked to get me the user-flag…

hint: for ps: remember an earlier hint in this forum about a video… and you can create a full functional session… :wink:

Type your comment> @dasland said:

Is it intended that v***_p*******.php is not fully loaded?

I have the same question.

does anyone have problem uploading files to the server in PS reverse shell ?

I am lost, not able to access any weblink a***n.php file , access denied header missing. Any suggestions ? need help

Got root. Feel free to pm me for any questions

Rooted! What a ride this box has been. Thanks a lot @ale98 for the nudges that helped me get there.

Some general guidance for once you get a shell: Windows Defender is watching. Try to think about how you can cleverly get files onto the box - smb may help, but impacket-smbserver may not be enough. As always, netcat is a lifesaver - in more ways than one…

Feel free to PM for nudges!

That was a really nice box. Really nice.

User: Basic enumeration, some server knowhow and basic hacktricks.
Root: ■■■■ i was in deep water and used ALOT of google based on users history.

got user, there are tips on the site, there are similar cars