Arkham

NVM. I was overlooking some details. Got User.

Could someone PM me? struggling with the reverse shell…:expressionless:

@sk41 we all are XD Can encrypt and decrypt everything, can sign and verify the signatures, but can’t make a payload work at all

remember what we are dealing with here what os is this?
what commands work what I suggest is to spin up 3 programs

1.)the exploit
2.)simplehttp etc
3.)wireshark

send some data via the exploit and see if you get a response back over tun0
if we are transferring a file we should see a 200 ok followed by a series of connections etc

just keep trying guys :wink:

holy ■■■■ that was not easy lol thanks to everyone that helped I got system quicker than I expected once I got on the system literally 3 minutes or less that was crazy hard to get to

■■■■ user was painful. But finally got it. I would like to thank the number 5 for temporarily solving my problems

@wabafet i sure hope to get root that fast too. Cant wait ti get back on my pc to get root

Pulling. My. Hair. Out!

HELP!

Is anybody up and working on this one currently? I’ve decrypted the vie***ate but can’t work out how the hash is worked out. I know the algorithm it uses, how long the result of the hash is and what key to supply to the hash algorithm, but I can’t get my results to match what I think it should be… Anybody around for a chat?

ya 19rich im here i messaged you

If you can be anyone, they say you should be batman, but i dont want to be batman, I want to be administrator…

who is the batman??

Type your comment> @wabafet said:

ya 19rich im here i messaged you

You have PM

Type your comment> @keramas said:

If you can be anyone, they say you should be batman, but i dont want to be batman, I want to be administrator…

who is the batman??

That must be the batministrator…

well that would work if that username existed I think its a password hint and I wish my obtuse friend would pm me :astonished:

To clarify: that was not a hint lol

Just me stuck on what to do next

Stuck after decrypting. I think I need to encrypt a payload using the info from the decrypted thing and use it on my face but I don’t know how. Am I in the right direction?

@keramas said:

who is the batman??

Not me

can some one pm me on the VwS*e because i’m stuck there

@keramas I feel you, I think we are on the same spot

Batman is as powerful as the butler, what a joke

Have basic RCE, have not fathomed shell / priv esc…