Type your comment> @UncleAlf said:
OSCP courses, I believe, are designed for beginners because they provide both pdf and video instruction that are very friendly for rookies just like me. It took me a week to go over the pdf and started …
I'm a rookie and I got OSCP certification last month and it is my beginning of cybersecurity. I strongly suggest you learn it as well because the OSCP course is really suitable for beginners. I bought 60 days of lab time and I think the exam was not…
Finally Rooted. Here are my hints:
1. Enumerate as much as u can. You'll find a door in front of a data container and a foothole from the front page which you'll get some keys to open the door.
2. Observe the version of the container.…
Finally Rooted. Nice box! I learned a lot from this box.
Here're my hints:
1. Read the code carefully, especially some logs, and you'll find the EVIL hole and the keys.
2. Utilize the keys and you'll jump into the jail. (If one payload …
Finally Rooted. Here're my hints:
1. Enumeration is the very beginning step before doing anything.
2. Try to use some different wordlist and you'll find the door(1).
3. The door(1) (Hint: What a teacher do in an exam) seems to be clo…