I have updated the challenge. One step from the encryption has been updated as, in some cases, the original text was unrecoverable.
Also the content of output.txt has been updated as the flag originally contained one empty space in the beginning.
The changes will be live tomorrow, we usually leave saturday and sunday with the boxes as-they-are unless something critical happens. Hopefully the amount of resets go down tomorrow... I have also removed wall binary as…
Thanks for your words! Indeed resets are crazy. I did not expect users to remove necessary files from foothold, and so on.
So, at the time writing this, I am running a few small changes on permissions to ensure the stability of said files.