Can anyone create a Jeeves video walkthrough 2 show using Windows Exploit Suggester (or equivalent)?

@witness2pro said:
May I suggest to you to do your best to cater to 2 groups of audience:

Noobs like me who are still learning the basics and the pros who are learning new tricks.

For noobs like me we would like to know why certain ‘required’ tools are used and not used in enumeration and privilege escalation.

We noobs are still learning how to avoid rabbit holes and therefore we would like to understand under what circumstances what should be done or not done in pentesting.

So if nmap or equivalent is not used in enumeration we would like to know why.

Thanks for all the kind words, unfortunately, I’m not going to say why I’m not using X tool in most videos. There are far too many tools and tools change so it makes the videos become dated faster. I’m relatively good at answering comments on YT, so can always ask there. Additionally if you do a youtube search on tools like “ippsec sparta”, you can find the first video I talk about the tool and my general thoughts behind it. Why I used it or why I didn’t use it.

My best advice is when you have a tool you think should be used, run it a few times and see if there’s any reason to not like it.