Nightmare

I’m still lost …

hi, i have decode dante.txt.
But I don’t find the password for admin account.
Help me find the password or advise for where a search

@khomkovova said:
hi, i have decode dante.txt.
But I don’t find the password for admin account.
Help me find the password or advise for where a search

Me too T.T

((

I need hint after get www-data shell

YOURE IN A SIMULATION JOHNNY @johnny87

I can read data from db but stuck there …

May I please some hint?

There is a service that can be used differently than you think. What you already have is a hint from sy…n.

I hope it isn’t spoiler

I can see all the files using a particular service after logging in as user from creds found. but stuck on approach to low priv shell.any hints?

The hint for first priv esc is the first posts. How get root is bigger question. Any hints?

Hmm, I can see three potential misconfigurations / escalation vectors to root, and one very strange error message… and have no idea how to exploit them, there’s always something missing. Any hint?

Completely stuck on privesc, any tips?

guys i cant figure out starter can see couple of bugs but dont really know where to connect dot

Any hints on priv esc to root from user?

I’ve managed to get “full” user privs, but it’s not as helpful as I dreamed. I can’t find a final piece to make the obvious exploit work :frowning:

things aren’t always what they seem :wink:

I got user. I used some script to find e… found, tried and give up :frowning:
Here you will need more work that only find and use…

@Mawekl said:
I’ve managed to get “full” user privs, but it’s not as helpful as I dreamed. I can’t find a final piece to make the obvious exploit work :frowning:

any progress on you side mawelk i got stack too :frowning: Pm if you have passed that spot please.

Got root, hard machine I must say. User to root is easier though!