INFERNO

This made my head hurt for a minute. The name is a big hint…eventually. Had to do some reading and learned something new with this one.

This is very annoying for me. I’ve seen this kind of thing before, but I can’t think where

Can someone assist little ol’ me. I have hints but I cant quite grab the solution. Thanks

@itookadump said:
Can someone assist little ol’ me. I have hints but I cant quite grab the solution. Thanks

pm me

Hi, I’m also stucking with this one. I got the initial encoding and I have a clue what the next thing is, but I’m not sure how to do it. Can someone PM me?

pm me

Thanks, got it =)

any one can help me please. how to slow second step.

I found another write up on this, and hopefully I won’t leak so much to make this a spoiler, but it is encoded. And after you decode it the “random” string you get isn’t random. Research the name of the challenge as related to operating systems and go from there.

i think I’m stuck, can anyone help me please?

■■■■! Is not limbo!

I’m stuck. Any headsup please?

To anyone working on this, Inferno doesn’t refer to the OS. That pure gibberish you’ll get after decode isn’t pure gibberish, it’s useful.

Can anyone give me a push to that?

hi all, i new with this type of challenge, some hint for acquire the know, link, video, tutorial, writeup

done done ■■■■! inferno :stuck_out_tongue:

Type your comment> @jodjod said:

Can anyone give me a push to that?

There are some Esoteric Programming Languages out there. Find Them!

Liked this one, I would suggest researching the challenge name or watching Elementary Season 1, or PM me for hints.

Type your comment> @hexedheart said:

To anyone working on this, Inferno doesn’t refer to the OS. That pure gibberish you’ll get after decode isn’t pure gibberish, it’s useful.

This comment! Thank you :slight_smile: solved.

Type your comment> @DexDorky17 said:

There are some Esoteric Programming Languages out there. Find Them!

What helped me solve the challenge, was the above comment and the only clue we always have.