Starting Point - ARCHETYPE - psexec.py error

All,

I have the admin credentials for the box but psexec.py is erroring out on file upload. Have confirmed my command and creds against the provided walkthrough. Is anyone else seeing this? Problem with the box itself?

Yes, I did have the same issue did you manage to solve it??

> @bernandre07 said: > Yes, I did have the same issue did you manage to solve it??

Psexec.py is a Python script that is part of the Impacket toolset, used for executing commands on a remote Windows host using the Windows Management Instrumentation (WMI) protocol. If you encounter an error while using psexec.py, here are some tips that may help you to fix it:

Make sure you have the latest version of Impacket installed. You can install or upgrade it using pip:

css
Copy code
pip install --upgrade impacket
Check your Python version: Impacket requires Python 3.6 or later. If you are using an earlier version of Python, you may encounter errors.

Verify that you have the correct credentials to connect to the remote host. Ensure that the username, password, and other connection details are correct.

Check your network connection: Ensure that your computer is connected to the network and that there are no issues with your internet connection.

Try running the tool with different options: Experiment with different options, such as specifying a different protocol or port, to see if the error persists.

Look for error messages: Review the error message(s) that you receive, as they may provide clues about the cause of the problem.

Check the Impacket documentation: Refer to the Impacket documentation for more information about the psexec.py tool and troubleshooting tips.

Consider trying other Impacket tools: Impacket offers a variety of other tools that can be used for interacting with Windows hosts, such as wmiexec.py or smbexec.py. You may find that one of these tools works better for your needs.

If you are still having trouble, you may want to consider seeking assistance from the Impacket community or consulting with a technical expert who is experienced with Impacket and Windows remote administration.

Regards,
Rachel Gomez