Official Atom Discussion

@pp123 said:
Hi,

I just got user and I was having the same issues with you about the rev shell not happening. It ended to be something in the name of the file that needs to be included for the exploit to work. If you found the blog about this vulnerability, please check it again and you will find out what is that you are missing. Well, that was on my case the issue.

If still stuck let me know.

Pepe

Hi @pp123 , thank you for your answer! Well, I’ve been following the article from the start :confused: … My file contains a " ’ " in its name, as indicated in the article. I also tried to exclude bad characters from the payload as suggested by @kavigihan , but it doesn’t work either.

I’m starting to wonder if the issue could come from Metasploit, because I had warnings when using mv*m (due to a recent ruby gems update I think). I resolved those warnings by tinkering with commands, but there may still be a problem…

At this point I’d be grateful if someone could just PM me their command to generate the payload.

Thank you!

Edit: I got it :smiley: It worked with another payload… I was blindly following an advice to use a meterpreter one, but it worked with another one!