Can't login to new UI

When I log into htb everything goes fine, but when I try to log in to app.hackthebox.eu/login it says ‘something went wrong’. Does anyone know what’s going on or has experienced it?

@bobkat said:

When I log into htb everything goes fine, but when I try to log in to app.hackthebox.eu/login it says ‘something went wrong’. Does anyone know what’s going on or has experienced it?

No - never seen this. Might be worth raising a helpdesk ticket.

Type your comment> @bobkat said:

Bro will you find the solution I also go this error in hackthebox new UI.

Maybe banned?

@bobkat How did you fix your problem? I’m facing the same issue here.

@Sunny01001 Did you fix your problem?

Had that a few times.
Solved it by deleting my browser cache (it was 2GB)
Haven’t seen it since

have been facing the same issue. deleting the cache did not help what else can be done?

@bobkat i am also facing same issue did u solve it

you solved the problem?

Also getting the same issue, and I just made an account… when I try to log in for the first time the page doesn’t load, only the background, in the log of the developer tool it shows:

static.ads-twitter.com/uwt.js:1 Failed to load resource: net::ERR_BLOCKED_BY_CLIENT

academy.hackthebox.com/:1 Uncaught (in promise) Error: A listener indicated an asynchronous response by returning true, but the message channel closed before a response was received
DevTools failed to load source map: Could not load content for chrome-extension://eakacpaijcpapndcfffdgphdiccmpknp/scripts/content_page.map: System error: net::ERR_BLOCKED_BY_CLIENT

I tried to disable all the extensions the site could consider malicious, but still no progress logging in

This error message suggests a communication issue between the listener and the message channel. The problem arises from the internal promisification of sendMessage, allowing you to ‘await’ it. As a result, when you do not specify a callback yourself, one is added internally to ensure the call returns a Promise. Consequently, when you don’t call sendResponse in onMessage, the API interprets it as your error for not using a callback and not providing a response, and reports it accordingly.

Given that the new behavior is causing confusion for nearly everyone, one potential solution could involve not displaying this error when the callback is not specified. However, this approach may lead to confusion among developers who inadvertently forget to call sendResponse inside onMessage when they are still using callbacks, which ideally should be reported, as it has been in the past.

If you see your extension causing this errors - inspect closely all your onMessage listeners. Some of them probably need to start returning promises (marking them as async should be enough).

If still error showing, try disabled all installed extensions in Chrome then you will get a clear console without errors.