Official Static Discussion

Type your comment> @lszb said:

google is your friend

EDIT NVM. I was being dumb at keyboard xD

I can’t download the i***.**p file. Weird

any help after decrruping the db.sl + downloaded the pp otp enerato

Well, if someone else has problems with the t**p step … make sure your time is synced :wink:

I am having problems with generating the **P code ? Any hints will be appreciated!!

EDIT: Well, just like others I was too slow

Type your comment> @coldBug said:

Well, if someone else has problems with the t**p step … make sure your time is synced :wink:

Can you PM me with a little hint?

Any tips on how to proceed, after bypassing the to*p?

generate VP* configuration then remove Bd Btes from it

Type your comment> @coldBug said:

Agree - one day it worked and the next day it stopped working because the machine’s clock drifted. Had to reset the machine.

Any hints on what to do after access to *.20..0/24 network?? I tried brute-forcing the hash I got but no luck…Also tried to find any public exploits

file.gz has corrupted , how to repair ? :neutral:

Type your comment> @hoangvietitvn said:

google !!

Type your comment> @kavigihan said:

Any hints on what to do after access to *.20..0/24 network?? I tried brute-forcing the hash I got but no luck…Also tried to find any public exploits

Stuck at this point also. Has anyone moved forward from here?

Type your comment> @camk said:

Type your comment> @kavigihan said:

Stuck at this point also. Has anyone moved forward from here?

If you can connect with the VPN fine, see what IPs you can’t access. Then add them to your “ip route”. Thanks to @dizaster101

Can anyone help me pop the shell? I can get RCE… but not a interactive shell… I found a module in **f but I am missing something I guess… it says no session was created.
I can DM the details… thank you

Type your comment> @Aniruddh9 said:

Can anyone help me pop the shell? I can get RCE… but not a interactive shell… I found a module in **f but I am missing something I guess… it says no session was created.
I can DM the details… thank you

Try exploiting it manually

rooted. foothold took the most time - it turned out I had the right approach, but it wasn’t working in the release arena, maybe due to a network timeout. trying again in VIP it worked first time.

thanks @ompamo for a fun box!

putting correct totp still not getting logedin

@hoangvietitvn said:

there are some github tools

anyone got time for a nudge? need help with root, not sure I really understand ert*