Official Pit Discussion

Hmm I got soft that running on the higher port and one endpoint but I don’t think this could be in use now. I didn’t found anything on the port 80. Any nudge would be nice.

Type your comment> @SovietBeast said:

Hmm I got soft that running on the higher port and one endpoint but I don’t think this could be in use now. I didn’t found anything on the port 80. Any nudge would be nice.

The box twitter release announcement has a pretty good hint. That should get you into another endpoint at least.

@zer0bubble said:
Type your comment> @SovietBeast said:

The box twitter release announcement has a pretty good hint. That should get you into another endpoint at least.

Yes thanks I got some of it my laziness will kill me some day. Lesson for future me always scan everything. But now I know where to search info I hope I don’t stuck for another hours

rooted. thanks.

I’m completely stuck. :neutral: can anybody give me a nudge with the “walk” thing?

Type your comment> @FQuen said:

I’m completely stuck. :neutral: can anybody give me a nudge with the “walk” thing?

-bscure -nternet -atagram

:neutral:

Dm if you need help, NOT spoiling type of help!

the file gets automatically deleted after some time. I don’t like this boxEDIT: got root,yes my fault, can simple copy the files around . Though overall I didn’t much like the box tbh… its focus is mostly limited to walking around and around like a merry go round… Need help? Dm.

Spoiler Removed

Type your comment> @kragle said:

the file gets automatically deleted after some time. I don’t like this box.

If you can RCE you can circumvent that issue. It’s not an issue with the box, it’s an issue with you needing to do more work.

Hey, is there any kind of protection to outbound traffic? I can not get any kind of reverse shell after have gained code exec

EDIT: Nevermind, found a different path

Type your comment> @jps3 said:

-bscure -nternet -atagram

I really need to include this part in my enumeration routine :cold_sweat: Thanks!

rooted. great box. i learned a lot.

Need a nudge for root :confused: PM if you have the time to help a fellow hacker

Need a nudge for root :confused: PM if you have the time to help a fellow hacker

Sure … you can PM

What a ride.

I think it’s the hardest medium box I’ve ever done!

=============================================

└─# ssh root@pit.htb
Web console: https://pit.htb:9090/

Last failed login: Mon May 17 13:39:13 EDT 2021 on web console
There was 1 failed login attempt since the last successful login.
Last login: Tue May 11 04:44:50 2021
[root@pit ~]#

Hey guys. I got stuck on foothold process. I walked the path and got “-bscure -nternet -atagram” stuff. Any help will be appreciated!

Type your comment> @zer0bubble said:

Type your comment> @n0leptr said:

So I’ve taken a walk, but I’m stuck from there. I find something useful on my stroll but unsure how to proceed.

Join the club. Feel like I have the morsel of info I need, but now I can’t do what I want with it to make it worth while

yeah same here - I absolutely know I’m missing something, see some proc names & paths, but not sure what i’m missing form there. hmmm.

Wow, amazing box. Haven’t learned this much from a box in a while. Thank you to the creators!