Official Pit Discussion

Official discussion thread for Pit. Please do not post any spoilers or big hints.

:slight_smile:

:smile:

How do you connect to the Release Arena VPN? I’m having problems…

Im stucking…

what a coincidence.

do not know what to do. can anyone give any hint???

Type your comment> @ScorpionKing21 said:

do not know what to do. can anyone give any hint???

Message me i help you

I Understood what is the exploit c****it. But I don’t know how to execute it. Any nudge or help is appreciated!!!

Type your comment> @adminseeker said:

I Understood what is the exploit c****it. But I don’t know how to execute it. Any nudge or help is appreciated!!!

Did your try it in ms or did you tried it manually

edit: Be very thorough during initial enumeration, everything you need can be found by walking.

Type your comment> @n0leptr said:

So I’ve taken a walk, but I’m stuck from there. I find something useful on my stroll but unsure how to proceed.

Join the club. Feel like I have the morsel of info I need, but now I can’t do what I want with it to make it worth while

I am sitting at the c*****t page for the past hour, could i possibly get a nudge?

Spoiler Removed

I have to say, it’s a while I didn’t get stuck this bad, and on a medium machine. I managed to get one person name by taking an extended walk, but for the rest, no luck.
What seems really weird to me is that 80 seems completely useless.

Type your comment> @Barik1Babouzzi said:

In my case I tried both things without any success :frowning:

Type your comment> @Barik1Babouzzi said:

ms

Hmm I got soft that running on the higher port and one endpoint but I don’t think this could be in use now. I didn’t found anything on the port 80. Any nudge would be nice.

Type your comment> @SovietBeast said:

Hmm I got soft that running on the higher port and one endpoint but I don’t think this could be in use now. I didn’t found anything on the port 80. Any nudge would be nice.

The box twitter release announcement has a pretty good hint. That should get you into another endpoint at least.

@zer0bubble said:
Type your comment> @SovietBeast said:

The box twitter release announcement has a pretty good hint. That should get you into another endpoint at least.

Yes thanks I got some of it my laziness will kill me some day. Lesson for future me always scan everything. But now I know where to search info I hope I don’t stuck for another hours