For beginners

I want to learn about web server security and exploit vulnerabilities. so what do I need to equip knowledge?

I just started on this platform and I would like help to know how to attack a machine and what tool I need?

Try Ippsec videos on youtube. I would also recommend to see VbScrub content on youtube if you want to learn more about windows machine.

Type your comment> @argenestel said:

Try Ippsec videos on youtube. I would also recommend to see VbScrub content on youtube if you want to learn more about windows machine.

Is this is necessary to vote first 5 machine in order to make it reset.As it was mentioned in the starting point. Please tell me.

what is the best way for For beginners

@wh173d4v1l . Never feel frustrated and be patient. As days pass by practice, it all will get easy.

hy guys im new to hackthebox website I have no idea what to do but Im trying to understand i started with nmap and networking can any help me with this

hello friends, i m new to HackTheBox and only know basics about Kali, Nmap, Nessus tool. Please can anyone help me to grow my skills in Web hacking and PenTesting.
ThankYou

It might be worth starting with the Starting Point boxes or https://academy.hackthebox.eu/

Guys I’m stuck at the POST method where I have to answer this question: Login with the credentials guest / guest and try to get to admin. coluld someone help me.
Thank you

Type your comment> @pit83 said:

Guys I’m stuck at the POST method where I have to answer this question: Login with the credentials guest / guest and try to get to admin. coluld someone help me.
Thank you

I have the same problem and hope to get help in this branch

Gyz need help am stuck on Introduction to academy Q"What is the name of the first section of this module?"
Gettin incorrect answers

I am new to HTB need help plz!!

@ALY3N said:

Gyz need help am stuck on Introduction to academy Q"What is the name of the first section of this module?"
Gettin incorrect answers

The table of contents is a list of sections.

Have you tried the first entry on this list?