Official Monitors Discussion

what happened here? LOL??

has this box had changes done do it since the release day because I really feel it has.

Rooted, if you need any help, PM me. :slight_smile:

Bruh, if all those were spoilers then what are we supposed to talk about in this forum

yes and what did the say outa curiosity :tongue:

Rooted … but I feel like I skip a step. I really want to know the intended solution for user.

found 2 exploits for c*** but nothing working any nudge is appreciated

Type your comment> @AbuQasem said:

found 2 exploits for c*** but nothing working any nudge is appreciated

You probably missed something, try harder. :slight_smile:

Just rooted. Very nice machine I really like it. Don’t go in to the rabbit holes

hmm, I got a hash, do I need to crack it. seems to take ages with the feline tool. any hints ?

Type your comment> @h0l1st1c4l said:

hmm, I got a hash, do I need to crack it. seems to take ages with the feline tool. any hints ?

maybe not. focus on my comment before :slight_smile:

the machine seems to shut down continuously, it is normal or is it my problem?

Type your comment> @d1ch0t0my said:

the machine seems to shut down continuously, it is normal or is it my problem?

The machine is very unstable, I can only agree with you.

it looks like the box is just getting alot of resets, people prolly thinking the compiling error will go away if they do (it wont) :sunglasses: :

Hi guys got user… is T****t a rabiit hole or way to go. ?

I have a foothold but cant seem to find anything else useful to get user. I feel like i’m missing something easy but i’ve been poking around on the box all afternoon and no progress towards reading the user flag.

Type your comment> @dr0ctag0n said:

I have a foothold but cant seem to find anything else useful to get user. I feel like i’m missing something easy but i’ve been poking around on the box all afternoon and no progress towards reading the user flag.

A good enumeration of the file system will help you a lot. :wink:

finally rooted, a big thank for @OldProgrammer for the hint :wink:

Rooted. Another challenging box!

Foothold: enumeration will guide you into the right direction. You’ll need to gather all possible information you can. After moved into other places, again enumeration and google will allow you to gain foot into the box

User: basic enumeration

Root: This required some steps, enumerate everything and “listen” carefully. Google has all ingredients that you’ll need.

Thanks for the box!

Very nice box, challenging for me, had some headache with exploiting manually but it was on me. Overall fun time