Official Bucket Discussion

Rooted, this was quite an hard box for me, and taught me a lot since I had no knowledge of service beneath.

Foothold: look at what you have, read everything both in “front” and in the “back” and enumerate accordingly. Once you have the complete view of what you have in front of you, you’ll need to document if you are note familiar with technology involved as myself, but lots of materials is available, and the official documentation is really thorough.
If you document and google appropriately you’ll understand what to do to get a foot in.

User: you already have what you need if you did everything in the previous steps, otherwise I suggest to “scan” deeper.

root: with a precise enumeration you’ll find something interesting that will catch you’re attention. (At this point I was a little frustrated because I don’t know why but ch***l didn’t work so I never manage to see the thing, but I knew it was there and managed to use it with CLI)
Analyze the finding and see how you can use at you’re advantage (google is you’re friend as always).

Thanks for the box!