Adding your HTB badge to your signature

test

test

test

nah, doesn’t work. xD

I noticed a load of people have their signature set correctly, but the image just doesn’t exist. Me included. Must be an issue on HtB side. Who do we talk to to get it sorted?

@Largoat said:
I noticed a load of people have their signature set correctly, but the image just doesn’t exist. Me included. Must be an issue on HtB side. Who do we talk to to get it sorted?

Yeah, it looks like some work and some don’t. The moderator that started the thread will be on the case I’m sure! :o)

@Largoat said:

Yes, you are right, for some of us it is working, but many do not have a correct signature it may come from HTB…

thank’s =)

Thank’s

teste

test

@plackyhacker said:

@Largoat said:

Yeah, it looks like some work and some don’t. The moderator that started the thread will be on the case I’m sure! :o)

Maybe @Arrexel can help?

Test

test :bleep_bloop:

Hello World

I said Hello World

@Largoat said:

I was thinking the same, maybe it is for recent users (I’m here since 3 days now)

test

test

@CodingKarma said:
test
CK

I can’t put my signature. :frowning: