Digital Cube

Got it, that website was a huge help, thanks!

“TIME ELAPSED: 50:50”, Try Harder.

@DaChef said:

Spoiler Removed

Thanks

if anyone need help free to pm :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

I keep getting “Image to convert into 0 and 1 invalid” Anyone else have this issue?

I have already got the right image, but i can’t scan it. How to make my picture readable from the scanner?

Ah, joy! Noticed the pattern with VS Code, and spent way more time than I should have needed writing a Python script to generate a PNG. Output became perfect, so a breeze to scan.

try a famous crypto site’s binary tool. then it’s piece of cake. 50

Used two websites i googled to solve this.
Easy when you read the author’s hints :slight_smile:

I found color is helpful

I really enjoyed this one, as someone who was super late to owning a smartphone I think this one took me way too long. PM me if that hint doesn’t land.

This challenge is actually really straightforward if you read the clues in the question. 50:50 is actually important and as @tacotime247 said smartphone.

I have had this solved. The problem i am having is i cannot submit? i got the exact flag example HTB{text} anyone know whats up with that?

wow it went. i tried 20 times yesterday! ■■■■

i start stego challenges today and solve it in minutes
really easy challenge i think
use only 2 online tool :wink:
pm me if u get stuck :slight_smile:

Fun and easy challenge.

easy and funny…
Solved with a couple of row in py.

Curious about who managed this only by online tools…I didnt found what I needed.

hint: chall description is enough, dont waste your time trying to decode somthing that cannot be decoded… Change your point of view

My heart was racing doing this one, I didn’t get a picture of my heart rate monitor but if you’d seen my PBM you’d be surprised

Nice challenge.
Easier than expected (since it was labelled “Medium”).

I used LibreOffice Calc to prepare the information
for decoding. I’m sure it’s not the most ‘hacker way’
to do it, but it was fast, and worked :smile:

I really enjoyed this challenge. Learnt some new stuff!

If you are having a problem with the “scanning” part, reading up on PPM might help. :wink: