Official Delivery Discussion

If you are stuck on the foothold, something that may be helpful is thinking about what each website allows you to do. And if you are failing what is technically happening in the background upon those failures/attempts. It is very much about connecting some dots.

Others have provided great advice that may be hard to grasp. Essentially what are you able to do on each site and is there a way to connect those actions. Kicking myself for how long it took me to connect and hopeful this doesn’t send anyone down the wrong path.

i mightve forgotten the password i created and resetting it wont work any suggestions
EDIT: “i fixed it lol”

@krisp33 said:

i mightve forgotten the password i created and resetting it wont work any suggestions

If you really need it, you can just create a new account on the box.

the root password ist not working anymore

I’m trying to use open.php but it keeps timing out… is this a feature or a bug?

Type your comment> @thecog said:

I’m trying to use open.php but it keeps timing out… is this a feature or a bug?

UPDATE: This only happens on Firefox. Chromium is fine.

Any clue for the foothold inthe machine
im stuck for hours please help

@WhItE0DeVil said:

Any clue for the foothold inthe machine
im stuck for hours please help

If you create a ticket you are given information you can use to access something else.

This is covered in more detail several times on the thread here, so it might be worth reading back a few posts.

now i get into the ma******st with some credentials
EDIT : GOT USER #:smile:

Type your comment> @ub007 said:

@TazWake said:
@ub007 said:

port 22?

No, there are more than two ports open.

I’m sorry man I’m not able to understand this, it’s kind of my 2nd box.
I need help.

Easier said than done without spoilers.

So:

• read through the thread here, this has been raised a few times.
  • create a ticket, look at what information you are provided with and check the status of the ticket. You can now read it and any updates sent to it.
  • the information provided gives you something you can use on the highest port which goes somewhere you can now read

Bro Do you know what this error means?
ssh {user}@10.10.10.222
{user}@10.10.10.222:Permission denied (publickey, password).

bro you left a space at the end of the ssh password
you have just copied so it may be

overthink for the user…root is easy, I expected complicating 1025 but it is not. This box is all about reading reading reading

is there any tip for privesc

@WhItE0DeVil said:

Enumerate. Find a way to access the place which stores things. Dump the useful stuff. Use a custom wordlist to crack. Become root.

Type your comment> @TazWake said:

@WhItE0DeVil said:

Enumerate. Find a way to access the place which stores things. Dump the useful stuff. Use a custom wordlist to crack. Become root.

y> @TazWake said:

@WhItE0DeVil said:

Your cool man i will try it

i have tried a lot its gone for 3 hrs
network error
vpn connection error
and no files are getting up it just ruined my day :disappointed: : (

I made it today as a first solo root machine - I’m kinda learning :slight_smile:
It was after all a lot of fun and it made me realise how important it is to read EVERYTHING :slight_smile:

delivery ctf
i have got the hash for root its password rule is P***************! right
i have given it in rockyou but it cant crack it
any hint please

Got The ■■■■ Root Its a new experience
and thanks to all who posted hints and helped others

thankyou guys

Great Box! :slight_smile: PM for nudges.

I seem to be stuck at the last step to get root. I have the h*sh and I know the hint but I’m stuck on how to work with h*****t.