Official Delivery Discussion

I’m stuck guys, the only thing I have done is get the ticket, can anyone help me with this.

@ub007 said:

I’m stuck guys, the only thing I have done is get the ticket, can anyone help me with this.

Have a look at what getting a ticket gives you. Use the new information elsewhere and get access.

Type your comment> @TazWake said:

@ub007 said:

Have a look at what getting a ticket gives you. Use the new information elsewhere and get access.

Do you mean the agent login? I was trying to login with that @delivery.htb email on agent login but I don’t have the password.

@ub007 said:

Do you mean the agent login?

No.

I was trying to login with that @delivery.htb email on agent login but I don’t have the password.

There is a thing you can definitely log into, you don’t need an email for it.

You can use the email to set up something else and read the response in the thing you can definitely log in to.

There is a thing you can definitely log into, you don’t need an email for it.

You can use the email to set up something else and read the response in the thing you can definitely log in to.

port 22?
I’m sorry man I’m not able to understand this, it’s kind of my 2nd box.
I need help.

@ub007 said:

port 22?

No, there are more than two ports open.

I need help.

Easier said than done without spoilers.

So:

• read through the thread here, this has been raised a few times.
  • create a ticket, look at what information you are provided with and check the status of the ticket. You can now read it and any updates sent to it.
  • the information provided gives you something you can use on the highest port which goes somewhere you can now read

@TazWake said:
@ub007 said:

port 22?

No, there are more than two ports open.

I need help.

Easier said than done without spoilers.

So:

• read through the thread here, this has been raised a few times.
  • create a ticket, look at what information you are provided with and check the status of the ticket. You can now read it and any updates sent to it.
  • the information provided gives you something you can use on the highest port which goes somewhere you can now read

Bro Do you know what this error means?
ssh {user}@10.10.10.222
{user}@10.10.10.222:Permission denied (publickey, password).

@ub007 said:

ssh {user}@10.10.10.222

Yes, it means {user} cant access the SSH server using the method supplied. It looks a lot like the error you get when SSH access is denied completely.

That’s why I said “no” to port 22 before.

@ub007 said:

ssh {user}@10.10.10.222

Yes, it means {user} cant access the SSH server using the method supplied. It looks a lot like the error you get when SSH access is denied completely.

That’s why I said “no” to port 22 before.

There are 3 ports open (REMOVED) are these all of them, or my enumeration is incomplete?

@ub007 said:

There are 3 ports open (REMOVED) are these all of them, or my enumeration is incomplete?

That looks correct to me. I’d ignore the first one you listed for this entire box.

EDITED: This was an incorrect statement, sorry. Just ignore it to start off.

@ub007 said:

That looks correct to me. I’d ignore the first one you listed for this entire box.

Bro, I got the email and I logged into the M*****t , I’ve uploaded a payload into the innal, How am I supposed to execute it?

@ub007 said:

@ub007 said:

Bro, I got the email and I logged into the M*****t , I’ve uploaded a payload into the innal, How am I supposed to execute it?

OK - I misread my notes before, sorry.

So if you have access to that service you have some information you can use to try and access the port you tried before but failed. There is a message which tells you what to do.

Alternatively, if you’ve uploaded something, you can try to execute it by calling it at the upload location.

@ub007 said:

@ub007 said:

OK - I misread my notes before, sorry.

So if you have access to that service you have some information you can use to try and access the port you tried before but failed. There is a message which tells you what to do.

Alternatively, if you’ve uploaded something, you can try to execute it by calling it at the upload location.

Just got the user, going for the root now.
@Tazwake Thanks for the help man

I’m gonna text you again if I need your help in Root.

EDIT: ROOTED. My DM is open if anyone needs help.

Just got root!

Thanks for the tips/advice in here.

DM if you need a hand.

If you are stuck on the foothold, something that may be helpful is thinking about what each website allows you to do. And if you are failing what is technically happening in the background upon those failures/attempts. It is very much about connecting some dots.

Others have provided great advice that may be hard to grasp. Essentially what are you able to do on each site and is there a way to connect those actions. Kicking myself for how long it took me to connect and hopeful this doesn’t send anyone down the wrong path.

i mightve forgotten the password i created and resetting it wont work any suggestions
EDIT: “i fixed it lol”

@krisp33 said:

i mightve forgotten the password i created and resetting it wont work any suggestions

If you really need it, you can just create a new account on the box.

the root password ist not working anymore

I’m trying to use open.php but it keeps timing out… is this a feature or a bug?

Type your comment> @thecog said:

I’m trying to use open.php but it keeps timing out… is this a feature or a bug?

UPDATE: This only happens on Firefox. Chromium is fine.