Dev0ops hints

Spoiler Removed - Arrexel

Spoil Much in this thread?

@3mrgnc3 said:
Spoil Much in this thread?

I agree … Too many spoilers in here!

Please watch the spoilers, there was one in almost every post so far.

Way to go, sorry for spoiling that much well for everyone that got the hints before Arrexel deleted them have fun. :cry:

Enumerate, it is fairly obvious if you look around enough. (Sorry I know everyone hates that answer but especially in this case it should be pretty obvious if you look in the right area)

i wont say anything anymore in the forum. (it’s not a hint nor a spoil). feel free to report this comment as spoil.

Privesc: read.

stuck at Internal Server Error. Pm hint pls

@realbadhorse said:
stuck at Internal Server Error. Pm hint pls

hint is there infront of you

The best hint I would give is to read what you have found is actually telling you, and then check out the OWASP TOP 10 for 2017.

This is not strictly a hint, but the machine was designed to not require arbitrary guessing or finding the right wordlists because I don’t really like that kind of hacking :slight_smile: So the hints are not hidden, they are there. I hope you like it.

am i missing something? not finding anything in the available web pages. Dirbuster giving me errors.Also, tried using an exploit against the P***** Server but no output. am i on the right track or what? and if someone would PM me it would be great :slight_smile:

@xtech said:
am i missing something? not finding anything in the available web pages. Dirbuster giving me errors.Also, tried using an exploit against the P***** Server but no output. am i on the right track or what? and if someone would PM me it would be great :slight_smile:

nevermind found the page. better not ban dir scanners next time :stuck_out_tongue:

@xtech said:

feel free to PM me. :slight_smile:

who keeps crashing the machine? â– â– â– !! i managed to get user but someone keeps crashing it and i spent all my resets for the day.

Just rooted this amazing box. thanks @lokori you did a very nice job building it. and thanks @menoetius for help :slight_smile: