Official Armageddon Discussion

how to get a file into armageddon from my machine without curl and wget, cz wget not installed and curl isnt downloading runs for a file and time outs

Type your comment> @J4ckFr0st said:

how to get a file into armageddon from my machine without curl and wget, cz wget not installed and curl isnt downloading runs for a file and time outs

maybe there is firewall rules? did you try http port number?

Nah, s***craft is broken for ParrotOS. Too bad, a already read looks like everything I needed for root privesc.

Type your comment> @menkar411 said:

Nah, s***craft is broken for ParrotOS. Too bad, a already read looks like everything I needed for root privesc.

try ubuntu

And yes root is a pain in the ■■■ any hint I know it have to deal with s****

Type your comment> @Muzec said:

And yes root is a pain in the ■■■ any hint I know it have to deal with s****

hints are all over this discussion page just read it and feel free to dm if you are really stuck

Rooted with some help - pm if you’re stuck i’m mostly online

please help…I have the user flag but when I submit it…it says error

Rooted… Machine is not too easy but learn lots of things by this machine.

Foothold : do some enum and find C**
user : don’t forget to check network statistics
root : this is somthing difficult task try to play with s****

DM if you are really stuck

Type your comment> @l0x0w said:

reset the box

Type your comment> @AbuQasem said:

Type your comment> @l0x0w said:

reset the box

Thanks solved. but since i couldn’t reset the box because the requests were canceled by other users, I regenerated the connection pack and it worked.

Is the hash found in the my*** database supposed to be crackable? I’m kinda getting tired of waiting for j*hn to crack it, it could just be my shitty hardware though

Spoiler Removed

Type your comment> @benjamin2000 said:

Is the hash found in the my*** database supposed to be crackable? I’m kinda getting tired of waiting for j*hn to crack it, it could just be my shitty hardware though

yup its crackable and didnt take much time for me

Type your comment> @J4ckFr0st said:

Are you using curl -o $filename ?

After far too many hours this weekend I finally managed to figure out the last step and get a copy of the root flag. I had trouble getting the original toe-hold because a mistake made me discount the solution, getting the root was a lot of trial and error on something I hadn’t touched before; I’ll be keen to see the write-ups and how much more elegant other did it.

Good box! Foothold and user are a lot easier than root. Root was interesting, I had trouble finding a good resource on what’s needed. Some hints:

Foothold: Look around and Google. There are tools/scripts out there to help
User: Think about how everything is connected. Look for running services
Root: What you see isn’t a red-herring. Like other’s have said - you will have to craft what you need

Spoiler Removed

Jesus christ. Just managed to root the box after a lot of errors.

If you have errors of the s**p not creating the u**r, resetting the machine seemed to work for me. After that, it created them fine.

rooted