Official Armageddon Discussion

Type your comment> @menkar411 said:

Type your comment> @OldProgrammer said:

root has to do something with sudo stuff or it’s a rabbithole?

No, it’s not a rabbit hole. Look for many exploits devoted to this, it will help you a lot.

I’m kinda stuck at this. I got that some has to do with s*** install as sudo. But I’m not familiar with s**p and my idea was to install something that has vuln in it. Any suggestions that I should read to get more info?

yes you have to CRAFT something and install it
search for an exploit talking about something DIRTY and read the blog

Type your comment> @AbuQasem said:

No, it’s not a rabbit hole. Look for many exploits devoted to this, it will help you a lot.

I’m kinda stuck at this. I got that some has to do with s*** install as sudo. But I’m not familiar with s**p and my idea was to install something that has vuln in it. Any suggestions that I should read to get more info?

yes you have to CRAFT something and install it
search for an exploit talking about something DIRTY and read the blog

Yeah, I’m reading about those dirty stuff. Not clear yet but I’ll try to figure this out. Thx

There are exploits that will help you in your goals. You just have to read it, and you will understand what you have to do.

finally rooted this box taught me some new ■■■■ for sure

I cant get user. im on ap***e shell. i want to learn what should i check next? (if your msg includes spoiler, you can pm me.)

Type your comment> @Sixpon said:

I cant get user. im on ap***e shell. i want to learn what should i check next? (if your msg includes spoiler, you can pm me.)

check running services locally and search for a creds to login into it

how to get a file into armageddon from my machine without curl and wget, cz wget not installed and curl isnt downloading runs for a file and time outs

Type your comment> @J4ckFr0st said:

how to get a file into armageddon from my machine without curl and wget, cz wget not installed and curl isnt downloading runs for a file and time outs

maybe there is firewall rules? did you try http port number?

Nah, s***craft is broken for ParrotOS. Too bad, a already read looks like everything I needed for root privesc.

Nah, s***craft is broken for ParrotOS. Too bad, a already read looks like everything I needed for root privesc.

try ubuntu

And yes root is a pain in the ■■■ any hint I know it have to deal with s****

Type your comment> @Muzec said:

And yes root is a pain in the ■■■ any hint I know it have to deal with s****

hints are all over this discussion page just read it and feel free to dm if you are really stuck

Rooted with some help - pm if you’re stuck i’m mostly online

please help…I have the user flag but when I submit it…it says error

Rooted… Machine is not too easy but learn lots of things by this machine.

Foothold : do some enum and find C**
user : don’t forget to check network statistics
root : this is somthing difficult task try to play with s****

DM if you are really stuck

Type your comment> @l0x0w said:

reset the box

Type your comment> @AbuQasem said:

Type your comment> @l0x0w said:

reset the box

Thanks solved. but since i couldn’t reset the box because the requests were canceled by other users, I regenerated the connection pack and it worked.

Is the hash found in the my*** database supposed to be crackable? I’m kinda getting tired of waiting for j*hn to crack it, it could just be my shitty hardware though

Spoiler Removed

Type your comment> @benjamin2000 said:

Is the hash found in the my*** database supposed to be crackable? I’m kinda getting tired of waiting for j*hn to crack it, it could just be my shitty hardware though

yup its crackable and didnt take much time for me