Problems with Academy Linux Fundamentals

Spoiler Removed

this has come up before.

the npm command doesn’t run but you can google how to run the command and it accepts it as the proper answer.

the php one just change your IP to 127.0.0.1 to submit the answer. you dont’ need the target box IP

Spoiler Removed

Spoiler Removed

Sorry, I did not know

Spoiler Removed

Spoiler Removed

Spoiler Removed

Ok i create a ticket about this; in other case “Which option needs to be set to create a home directory for a new user using “useradd” command?” i put username -m and i try username --create-home but not work.

also locked user “usermod” command? (long version of the option) i try usermod -f the same with “execute a command as a different user using the “su”” i read the option runuser or sudo but not woorkk, also what you mean by long version

Spoiler Removed
Sorry, I did not know

Spoiler Removed

Try man su and re-read the first few lines.

Some questions still are not clear to me. Many thanks, it’s working

Type your comment> @klausneil said:

Ok i create a ticket about this; in other case “Which option needs to be set to create a home directory for a new user using “useradd” command?” i put username -m and i try username --create-home but not work.

also locked user “usermod” command? (long version of the option) i try usermod -f the same with “execute a command as a different user using the “su”” i read the option runuser or sudo but not woorkk, also what you mean by long version

I am having this exact same issue, tried the useradd command -d for home directory no luck. I am stumped.

Type your commentUpload the attached file named upload_nix.zip to the target using the method of your choice. Once uploaded, SSH to the box, unzip the file, and run “hasher upload_nix.txt” from the command line. Submit the generated hash as your answer.
И как это понять? Загрузить на свой комп(1) и через теминал переслать на Pwn (2) и уже на нем запустить создание хэша или на том компьютере где дается адрес (3)?

Thanks to all by the help

This question was poorly worded. Try this website. it helped me. https://gist.github.com/willurd/5720255uestion

Thank you m0j0r1s1n for his wisdom

Did you try --lock to lock account?

Have you tried --command to execute a command as a different user?

Have you tried -m to create home directory?