?️Pentest Collaboration Framework?️ (free analog of Faraday/Dradis)

Hello, HackTheBox Community!

I’ve created a new toolkit - “Pentest Collaboration Framework” (PCF). This tool will help you to share and collaborate with your security team.

img

It’s analogous of Lair, Faraday & Dradis. But it is free, opensource (python v3), portable and cross-platform!

?Gitlab: Invuls / Pentest projects / Pentest-Collaboration-Framework · GitLab

?️Demo: http://testing-pcf.herokuapp.com/

?Wiki: Home · Wiki · Invuls / Pentest projects / Pentest-Collaboration-Framework · GitLab

Deploy

? PCF vs analogues

img

It also supports the following features:

• report generation (with user-defined templates)
  • hosts graph generation, integration with 10 tools
  • one-click heroku deploy
  • bruteforce project wordlist generatior
  • hosts list exporter
  • saved credentials wordlist generator
  • aws fast deployment

and other features, which can be used by penetration testers!

?️ Supported tools

P.S. If you have any questions - better write me in telegram - @drakylar or tool’s chat Telegram: Contact @PentestCollaborationFramework .

Looks interesting - thanks for sharing.

Wow, that’s a mouthful :smiley: Impressive project, gonna have a look. Thanks for sharing and open source!

What’s the login creds for the Demo? admin@localhost:Qwerty1234 says “succesfull, redirecting” but then doesn’t work.

Type your comment> @LPHermanos said:

What’s the login creds for the Demo? admin@localhost:Qwerty1234 says “succesfull, redirecting” but then doesn’t work.

Hi, you need to register first :slight_smile: There are no default credentials

P.S. Thanks for comment, it’s a bug, will fix it in 10 minutes :slight_smile:

Type your comment> @LPHermanos said:

“succesfull, redirecting”

Fixed :slight_smile:

Added issues templates for faster interraction.

When you’re starting an app, it’s tempting to spend all your time coding and monitoring its performance. But no matter how much time you put into the app, eventually, malware will get on it and compromise your system. That’s why it’s essential to test your app’s security features before launching it to the public. You can make a pentest. The guys from there will found all your weak points in your app. I work with them since 2019, and they are always on the top. I think you won’t find better experts on the market.

More updates!!

• Ngrok integration
  • Network graph
  • Network paths
  • More than 20 supported tools!