I can't ping any of the machines

I’m successfully connected to the VPN, and I still can’t ping any of the machines. Any help please ?

This gets asked quite often.

If you are a VIP/VIP+ account you need to start the machine before you can ping it.

If the machine is started and you cant ping it, you need to use other tools to check the network connectivity (traceroute is a better choice than ping most of the time).

If you are VIP/VIP+ and you cant start a machine, I would try logging out, then logging back in to the portal. If it still doesn’t work, raise a ticket with HTB.

Hi, I just purchased a VIP subscription but I can’t access RETIRED endgames…is there a process I have to follow, in advance?!?

@hvalmas said:

Hi, I just purchased a VIP subscription but I can’t access RETIRED endgames…is there a process I have to follow, in advance?!?

Things to check:

Have you:

If neither of them apply, I’d suggest raising a jira ticket with HTB support to get the problem solved.

This happened to me too and solved by regenerating endgame open vpn server key. I know this is an old question but i wanted to put my answer as a solution for those who may encounter same problem in the future.

Check if your firewall is blocking the ping requests. Sometimes that’s the culprit.