Official Tentacle Discussion

According to the chatter on discord, hash is not the path … (for those not following discord discussion)

Type your comment> @k4wld said:

According to the chatter on discord, hash is not the path … (for those not following discord discussion)

Yeah it seemed like a rabbit hole… I created a few WL but it is just running in the background anyway.

I am still reading and testing the C-- for s----… but now my release arena seems to have some spawning issues.

anyone whos made progress on this PM me

From 6 owns are 5 ATeam members. I’ll wait for ippsec video lol

I can hit the internal IP, without s**** authentication, but not seeing anything else. Any ideas?

@blackaugust said:
I can hit the internal IP, without s**** authentication, but not seeing anything else. Any ideas?
Well, I can hit all three internal ip’s that ive found and get it make requests back to me but im stumped

Type your comment> @blackaugust said:

@blackaugust said:
Well, I can hit all three internal ip’s that ive found and get it make requests back to me but im stumped

This is also where I am at… I get the usual bin responses.

I tried to connect to the internal and s— it isn’t open on localhost, must be bound on the external IP, which gives me access denied. I am not sure if we are to figure out that to get ca–e sm------? I can’t see what else handles H–P.

finally got user thanks to the paitence of @renmizo
pm if you need a nudge

Got RCE, but can’t for the life of me catch a reverse shell

awesome box, got root. dm if needed

Interesting box, user was ridiculous and took me a long time. Overthought root but managed to finish it

finally have user

On the inside but struggling around. Tried different approaches on different ports but seems like I am missing something .

finally got root on this, really splendid machine! thanks @blackaugust for keeping me on the right path. great job @polarbearer creating this one as well!

i am having a very weird error when trying to use the ke****** with s**. some help would be greatly appreciated :slight_smile:

If someone can DM me, not sure if I am in rabbit hole, I got Reverse Shell btw, but not sure for next

EDIT:

For those who struggles:

User: you need to use the right name for the server.

Root: you need to be quick, the cleanup is stupid.

Finally got root. That was a mental challenge for sure

Type your comment> @ecoue said:

i am having a very weird error when trying to use the ke****** with s**. some help would be greatly appreciated :slight_smile:

Did you get it to work ? Same problem as i have i guess

Rooted! That was a challenge for me. It definitely improved my enum skills.
Thx @polarbearer for such an awesome box.