Newcomers ask questions, cannot scan the target(Solved)

The VPN is connected, but the target cannot be scanned,
I purchased and upgraded the VIP, and there is no problem with the IP address, but the correct nmap scan result cannot be obtained. I checked some information and it shows that the delay is too high. Is there a way?

Just like this

Have you activated the box and assigned it to your connection?

Type your comment> @TazWake said:

Have you activated the box and assigned it to your connection?

I just run my .ovpn file, do I still need to activate it? I don’t know how to activate it. Sorry, I just started using this website and don’t know how to set it up. Can you tell me how to set it up?

At the top of the machines page it says:

Using the New System
Choose a machine and click the Start Machine  button
Once the Expiry time is displayed, your machine should be ready to use
If you need more time, a button will appear within the final hour to extend the machine time
When you are finished with a machine, click the Stop Machine  button

If the machine is already in use by someone there wont be a start button, but a button with two “people” on it. Click on that.

If the machine is assigned to you it will make this a lot easier to troubleshoot.

At the top of the machines page it says:

Using the New System
Choose a machine and click the Start Machine  button
Once the Expiry time is displayed, your machine should be ready to use
If you need more time, a button will appear within the final hour to extend the machine time
When you are finished with a machine, click the Stop Machine  button

If the machine is already in use by someone there wont be a start button, but a button with two “people” on it. Click on that.

If the machine is assigned to you it will make this a lot easier to troubleshoot.

I know what you mean, what you mean is that you can choose to turn on here,

I know this, but the question I want to ask is how to turn on the drone in TRACKS. I used vpn, but I still can’t do it.

The scan result I got is incorrect, like this

@Ershu1 said:

I know this, but the question I want to ask is how to turn on the drone in TRACKS. I used vpn, but I still can’t do it.

Turn it on as a machine. When you root it, it will update your progress in tracks.

@Ershu1 said:

Turn it on as a machine. When you root it, it will update your progress in tracks.

Thank you, the problem has been solved. I started the target machine in the new UI interface, but there is no option to start the machine in the old UI interface. Thank you very much for providing me with a solution.
active.png

Now I can get the correct scan results,Thank you

@Ershu1 said:

Thank you, the problem has been solved. I started the target machine in the new UI interface, but there is no option to start the machine in the old UI interface. Thank you very much for providing me with a solution.

Awesome. I am glad it is sorted. The machine can be stated from the old UI though (its on the retired machines tab)

@Ershu1 said:

Awesome. I am glad it is sorted. The machine can be stated from the old UI though (its on the retired machines tab)

Yes, I also saw it on the old UI interface. Thanks again for your help