Dante Discussion

Type your comment> @shake2 said:

Hi
I have rooted nix01, but I don’t know what to do to go next box. please give me a hint .

You should pivot to an internal network to attack other machines inside the LAN.

Can someone give me a hint on both machines on the Admin network? Currently I’m Admin on DC02, enumerated the machine but couldn’t find anything useful

Edit: nvm, got passed by

Any hints on foothold for *.101? I’m not seeing a way into the services I’ve discovered.

Does anyone have a nudge for DC02? I’ve been trying kerberoasting + brute force logins, but havent come up with anything yet.

Could anyone help with a foothold for DANTE-WS02 .
There is no path I could use to get in with the discovered services .

Is there another way in ? from different machine , like maybe from ws01? . Appreciate any help

Spoiler Removed

Hi all, just wondering if someone can give me a small poke in the right direction for the privesc for the foothold machine .100. First two flags were straight forward, and I think I have the right exploit for the privesc but it doesn’t seem to work?

Thanks

okay fine just trying to make sure am not going down a rabbit hole… .100 am in the wp application trying to upload and I enter FTP creds but its a no go… due to wp-content not found.
Looked it up, seems to be permission related. I tried with the user and the default login as well and nothing. Any hints?

edit: nevermind got it thank you @spacecatsec

Stuck on flag 2, I feel like I have found everything I need but I can’t seem to figure out how to use it (besides bruteforcing). Can someone give me a nudge?

edit: nvm, got what I was looking for

Hi, give me pliz hint on priv esc ws03

edit:thank you @duemaster

Hi,
I got past the first machine and rooted DC01.
Now I am stuck on getting a foothold on any of the other machines.
Can somebody give me a hint on how to proceed?

HI, i got rooted the initial foothold. but while using metasploit to privot, and i always got a segment fault to crash my meterpreter payload.
Can somebody teach me a better way to privot the linux? i’ve tried the neo-regeorge, but while i using it to piviot always got nmap wrong works. So anyone could show me a better way to piviot the network?

Can anyone gimme a nudge for dante? Happy to share what I have done.

Hi I have SYSTEM on DC02, just looking for some guidance on exploiting both the machines in this ADMIN subnet please

Just started Dante… but nmap scan isn’t finding any hosts at all… I can ping the .2 firewall so there seems to be general connectivity.

Trying and failing to get into the foothold box. I have a set and half of creds, but seemingly nowhere to use them. Can anyone drop me a slight, slight nudge?

edit - thanks k1ngPr4wn

Hi guys! Can anyone give me a nudge on the host discovery part, I am having issues with it :frowning:
Thank you.

Hi, I got access to DANTE-NIX02, DANTE-NIX04, DANTE-WS01, DANTE-NIX03, DANTE-DC01, DANTE-WEB-NIX01, DANTE-WS03. I understood where there should be access to the network of admins, but I can’t figure out how to get there.

Type your comment> @k1ngPr4wn said:

Just started Dante… but nmap scan isn’t finding any hosts at all… I can ping the .2 firewall so there seems to be general connectivity.

I am having the same issue - have change nmap flags to ignore ping etc. but still not getting any live hosts.

Any suggestions?

Did you > @scm said:

Type your comment> @k1ngPr4wn said:

I am having the same issue - have change nmap flags to ignore ping etc. but still not getting any live hosts.

Any suggestions?

Did you see the TPC / UPD VPN Discussion at Dante Discussion - #56 by BaddKharma - ProLabs - Hack The Box :: Forums - could this be your problem?