Official Phonebook Discussion

can someone give me a nudge pls

@vajkdry said:
Just think about what might be behind what you see, and think about how it works. This should be enough for this challenge!

can you give me a nudge pls

i’m entirely stuck on this one. Anyone available to chat?

Hi. I’m all stuck too. Anyone that I can DM ? Thanks.

Hey, I just passed login page and got the whole phonebook, but i can’t retrieve the flag from it, any hints?

Type your comment> @bander said:

Hey, I just passed login page and got the whole phonebook, but i can’t retrieve the flag from it, any hints?

can you dm me how you passed the login page?

Type your comment> @scr1pti3 said:

Hint: Just Focus Special Characters

Type your comment> @scr1pti3 said:

Hint: Just Focus Special Characters

I managed to bypass the login… But I don’t get why. why does that special characters work, can you dm me an explanation.

Finally got it. I wouldn’t say it’s easy.
Feel free to DM for nudges.

Thanks, HTB and to the creator.

can someone help me with the login page i know i have to use xss to bypass it. But i dont know much about xss. so any help would be great

Type your comment> @crownslay said:

can someone help me with the login page i know i have to use xss to bypass it. But i dont know much about xss. so any help would be great

it’s not related with XSS

@scr1pti3 said:

I managed to bypass the login… But I don’t get why. why does that special characters work, can you dm me an explanation.

Read about l**p

Hi,I’m new on the plateforme, can someone help me to understand where i have to look for this challenge please :smile:

Hi can anyone help me? All day in this challenge and nothing y dont have anything except x** in main page. I made multiple common attacks but nothing.

Pd. I speak english and spanis

Help, please give some hint.

Type your comment> @LaxusSlayer said:

Hi can anyone help me? All day in this challenge and nothing y dont have anything except x** in main page. I made multiple common attacks but nothing.

Pd. I speak english and spanis

i don’t know if it can help you but have you find the second page ?

done
nice one!

Looking for hints im stuck step bro

Finally pwend. Take me a lot of time due a didn’t know the main topics about this challenge. I think they have much what is commonly called dissociative controls in information security. Each control (for mean it a way ) took me two or four hours. I think that overthink, but Its worthy because learn a lot of topics a new concepts and upgrade my arsenal.

@scr1pti3 said:

Read about l**p

Hola mate, could you give me a hint what that short stands for, having trouble to understand the reason behind that special marks.