Official xorxorxor Discussion

Official discussion thread for xorxorxor. Please do not post any spoilers or big hints.

1 Like

Anyone solve this one?

solved using tool, but would like to understand details how to manually do this. if anyone can provide detail send me message.

@th30ne said:

solved using tool, but would like to understand details how to manually do this. if anyone can provide detail send me message.

Sent you a PM.

@HomeSen
Would also send me a PM? I tried on many ways but couldn’t solve it

Could anyone PM me and look over my code? I understand the vulnerability but am getting strange output.

someone has a hint? i have strange output.

@shad0w0lf said:

someone has a hint? i have strange output.

Read the code and look into the provided output file.

@R4j Enjoyed the challenge. Something everyone should learn to do manually.

@HomeSen - thx for the hint - solved it - carefully reading :wink:

may anyone give me hint

hello hello was a nice challenge XD for a hint what i did to understand the script always try to put a print on each variable so u can know what the script does

going for other challenges as well

N!ce easy Challenge and it’s done.

Hint:
Read the code, and find a way to decrypt the flag. cyberchef will not help you this time, but python yes .

I need help, can someone PM me?

I’m hitting a big wall with this one. Would anyone mind PMing me a hint? thank you

Pay close attention to what the source code says it does. Then you can use this encode a known-plaintext which gives you a crib you can use to decode the rest of the string.

Very easy challenge. For people who might have trouble I would recommend going to cryptohack.org and doing the You either know, XOR you don't challenge it has good hints for this

1 Like

can someone give me a hint?

Hey Guys, any chance of a hint, I understand what the code is doing but I am at a loss at to what to do