[FORTRESS] Context

Need some hints on 5th Flag, please.
So far i’ve got no clue.

EDIT: solved

same here stuck on the 5th flag :tired_face:

Type your comment> @sigeri said:

same here stuck on the 5th flag :tired_face:

I just got it. I actually had it, but I didn’t check my exfiltration data thoroughly. It’s in a table, a table with, “sensitive” data.

I dig this fortress! Had A LOT of phun so far. I always say I’m more of a *nix person, but somehow I’m getting the job done here. Just takes me 3 times longer because of the documentation I gotta read.

hm, that’s wierd. I’ve done SQLi part and get creds but it’s useless to the all of 3 connections ports (except site admin panel)
is it my fault or that’s the point?

upd. solved. thanks

Stuck on the third flag. Got creds for outlook. But can’t do anything from there. Any hints?

is there supposed to be a third flag once we gain access to the mail service?
eeh nvm got it

I’ve been stuck on the 4th flag for weeks now… playing with some cookies, but still generally lost. Anyone able to offer a nudge?

@pL4sTiC I am in the same situations if you are able to get some leads kindly help me.

Anyone able to give a nudge on the 3rd flag? I have the web login info and got to check my mail. I notice a certain someone likes not checking URLs, but not sure how I can leverage it to my advantage. I tried ‘responding’ to his requests, but nothing of value come in.

Any help appreciated!

Nvm solved. Pm if stuck

Im stuck on the third flag. Logged in. Searched everywhere for everything. Empty, empty, empty and totally empy… Is the box ready for a reset?? Perhaps someone was triggerhappy on the delete button??? Or am I on the wrong path here?

edit: Clicked everywhere… but there… got it now.

Type your comment> @f1rstr3am said:

Im stuck on the third flag. Logged in. Searched everywhere for everything. Empty, empty, empty and totally empy… Is the box ready for a reset?? Perhaps someone was triggerhappy on the delete button??? Or am I on the wrong path here?

No. It’s there, but the way into the place where you can find it might be not so obvious but once you have it: facepalm.

That’s a very typical Microsoft gui… ?

Anyone have a nudge for me for flag 5? I’ve looked everywhere and have creds, but they aren’t working against any service that I need/have access to

Hello Guys, I’m stuck on the 4 flag, can someone give me a clue, please !
thx

Hey everyone, working on 5th flag but the box seems to have crashed and my payloads arent working anymore.Can anyone vote for a reset? dm me if you need a nudge for other flags.

Spoiler Removed

Hi all, any nudge for the 7th flag?

stuck on ZIP file if anyone has any nudge ?

Congrats on completing the Fortress. You've got a direct line to the Recruitment Manager! Title your message - FORTRESS COMPLETED and send to recruitment@contextis.com, alongside your CV. :wink: