Official Bucket Discussion

Type your comment> @beefsprocket said:

Type your comment> @PapyrusTheGuru said:

I’m pretty stuck right now, I’m fairly new to AWS but this machine has already made me learn plethora of things about the service!

You’re definitely on the right track. Maybe step back for a moment and consider how the s* service is used as a part of the overall architecture of the site. It isn’t just for the dyn*m**b UI.

I’ve read documentation on s*, a*s-c*i, seen CTF writeups which involve that particular service, and even some talks, blogs etc. Most of the stuff I’m able to enumerate is mostly regurgitated information that doesn’t seem to help. Maybe I’m going about wrong here?

It is quite a lot of work to learn it, and then in this environment to have to use some of the more obscure flags to override defaults makes it even tricker. But keep at it, it sounds like you’re starting to get the big picture which is what this box is all about.

Thank you so much for the clarification! I was having some difficulties with wondering if I was in a rabbit hole or not! This box seems really neat with a well executed concept so far.