Official Laboratory Discussion

Anyone have a good article on how to exploit G**** with dokcer, i have the secret but im stuck ! Thx

Almost a day to get be able to access the webpage idk why
Otherwise great box
definitely not easy
uid=0(root) gid=0(root) groups=0(root),1000(dexter)

After 2 days of struggling with G****** C***** generation finally got root! The final part was pretty funny and learned a lot of stuff but the unreliability of the C***** generation nearly drove me insane

After a lot of trials and tribulations, I’ve gotten a shell. Poking around at the environment, and I think I might be completely lost.

Hi all, i found a bcrypt hash, for a certain user starting with ‘D’ I dont have much computing power, is it worthwhile attempting to crack it, if so should I use rockyou?

Hey , I am on this box for about 2 days now and going through this forum regularly
I can see we have to use docker somehow … The thing is I have no idea how it can be used
I wanted to ask you all how you learn about stuff u dont know already and have no idea about how or what u can do with these
Hoping to get some help in dm
Appreciate any help
thnk u

Type your comment> @Prjvl said:

Hey , I am on this box for about 2 days now and going through this forum regularly
I can see we have to use docker somehow … The thing is I have no idea how it can be used
I wanted to ask you all how you learn about stuff u dont know already and have no idea about how or what u can do with these
Hoping to get some help in dm
Appreciate any help
thnk u

I’m in the same spot, can anyone give me any nudge?

Thx

Is the given IP address not resolving to a server intended or is it bugged atm? I have a way around it, but if I use the given IP it redirects to laboratory.htb which doesn’t have an IP address associated to

@msimonelli said:

Is the given IP address not resolving to a server intended or is it bugged atm? I have a way around it, but if I use the given IP it redirects to laboratory.htb which doesn’t have an IP address associated to

Have you added things to your hosts file?

@TazWake said:

@msimonelli said:

Have you added things to your hosts file?

No, should I have? (I don’t think I should need to?)

It’s a pretty common thing to need to edit your hosts file.

@tyrantwave said:

It’s a pretty common thing to need to edit your hosts file.

alright welp that fixed it but I’m still completely stuck on the actual challenge. any nudges?

@msimonelli said:

No, should I have? (I don’t think I should need to?)

google SNI, go back to your nmap scan

Can someone give me a little push in the right direction in pm’s?

i am getting 502 anyone else getting same error

I´ve found and registered for g****** and even found an potential RCE but I’m stuck… any hints, pm me, no spoilers. I can tell you what I’ve done.

You can send me a pm @dutchinho

@Jk3r said:
Anyone have a good article on how to exploit G**** with dokcer, i have the secret but im stuck ! Thx

did you find a way where to use those keys???

did you find a way where to use those keys???

Nope, still searching !

Got a foothold and landed on a limited Dr C*****.
Any nudges on how to get user?