Official Laboratory Discussion

Guys, can you DM me what command should i put in payload, just stuck at this moment :frowning:

Can someone DM me for a nudge to G*****? I’m not sure what to do with this

FINALLY got a foothold. Please tell me user is close ■■■■
Enumerated and haven’t found anything too interesting.
A nudge would be appreciated.

Is foothold based on a known vuln w/CVE?
(Don’t need spoiler/number but just beginning to wonder if researching that route since yesterday is a rabbit warren…)

@Baseizo7 said:
(Don’t need spoiler/number but just beginning to wonder if researching that route since yesterday is a rabbit warren…)

a chain of them.

Type your comment> @zweeden said:

@Baseizo7 said:

a chain of them.

Ah! Thanks.

Box is very unstable.
502 errors, 429 error “Retry later”… even after resets on VIP.

Spoiler Removed

Type your comment> @bertalting said:

Working here but stuck at L… to R…

Same step :smiley:

What should I be doing on this G***** page? Should I be brute forcing? Or am I wasting my time with that.

Type your comment> @balkan said:

Spoiler Removed

sorry 4 the spoiler, i’ve a l**, i need to get a r** :neutral:

any nudge with user enum please

Rooted… the most brutal Easy box I’ve done here.
Half of the battle was getting what was required for the payload.

Solid box, but man these easy boxes are changing these days.
Having to create a VM or find a stable docker is kind of nuts but I guess from a security professional point of view it’s not that abnormal.

/shrug

At least it’s done lol can go back to study :stuck_out_tongue:

Well that box was a journey for an easy box. Not one of my favorites but good box over all I suppose…pm on htb or discord for some nudges if you need them.

discord: Pal3BlueD0t#0299

not fun at all especially the first part

but the second is easy

Hi everyone,

i try to take out this machine but i’m stuck on page who everybody is stuck, I’ve try some payloads but it doesn’t work. If someone can nudge some tips for bypass the l**** page of G** it will be great, thanks

Yay! I finally got user.txt I feel like a part of history (probably the most profitable… spoiler… right)
On a completely unrelated note, have you guys ever checked out visualhack on vimeo.com ? They have like, 75 howto videos (that I’ve noticed). Maybe a litt;le less, maybe more like, sixty something videos…

too unstable, always be 502

Type your comment> @Zot said:

Yay! I finally got user.txt I feel like a part of history (probably the most profitable… spoiler… right)
On a completely unrelated note, have you guys ever checked out visualhack on vimeo.com ? They have like, 75 howto videos (that I’ve noticed). Maybe a litt;le less, maybe more like, sixty something videos…

will check that thanks

can any nudge me i got the webpage and signup the webpage but stuck afterwards