Official Laboratory Discussion

If you can’t find G*****… nmap is All you need :wink:

i keep getting 502-Whoops, taking too much time to respond even after resetting … Is this normal?

I can’t find G*** page

Use nmap and u will

Extremely unreliable site at the moment. Someone reset it and now it’s a constant 502-fest.

Can someone DM me, i am getting depreciation issue on diamond on train thing.

Type your comment> @0xstain said:

i don’t know for a while the subdomain works correctly, but after someone reset it. the web keep gives me 502 error. is this normal?

Me too ,what’s up ?

… We have to set up a G****** and R**** locally? :dizzy:

It doesn’t seem to be giving me any reverse connection…
tried multiple payloads
any nudge will be appreciated

The instability of the box is going to drive me nuts before I’m able to get user.

Great box !
User part has lots of steps which are not common for an easy rated box but they end up being cool and they help learning new technologies.
Root part can be very easy if you spot the right thing.

Rooted! Thanks 0xc45 for an interesting peek into G***** . Keep a keen eye for root part then from inspection you should know what to do.

Guys, can you DM me what command should i put in payload, just stuck at this moment :frowning:

Can someone DM me for a nudge to G*****? I’m not sure what to do with this

FINALLY got a foothold. Please tell me user is close ■■■■
Enumerated and haven’t found anything too interesting.
A nudge would be appreciated.

Is foothold based on a known vuln w/CVE?
(Don’t need spoiler/number but just beginning to wonder if researching that route since yesterday is a rabbit warren…)

@Baseizo7 said:
(Don’t need spoiler/number but just beginning to wonder if researching that route since yesterday is a rabbit warren…)

a chain of them.

Type your comment> @zweeden said:

@Baseizo7 said:

a chain of them.

Ah! Thanks.

Box is very unstable.
502 errors, 429 error “Retry later”… even after resets on VIP.

Spoiler Removed