Official Phonebook Discussion

I think we are overthinking it. I just seem to miss the login details.

But you have the username already, you must have seen it many times already! The password you don’t need (for a while) to get further :slight_smile:

Done, N!ce Challenge.

Hint:
First page has everything you need.

Definitely may need a small hint could anyone DM?

Listed whole phonebook.

Edit:
Done! Easy one! THanx!

I could use a hint on this, been beating my head on it for a while. I brute forced the obvious name, from the clues here it seems like im supposed to guess a DB name, but I don’t see how that helps me, especially if I don’t even need a password

so confused :frowning:

Type your comment> @sonpkhe130056 said:

Type your comment> @Gorka said:

I found a X** on the login page, also found another web page, however I can’t find anything valuable yet.

Yeah me too , but i also found the s***** page but stuck at the 4** response code.

I’m at this exact point :confused:

Attempt #5… got past the login, and was able to pull up some names. Stuck trying to figure out what technology is being used. I’ll try again later.

Finally got there! I definitely overthought this challenge!

Everything you need is in this discussion forum. Particularly the below hint, once you understand what is being used.

@Icyb3r said:
Hint:
First page has everything you need.

I’ve been stuck on the login screen for a while, probably overthinking it.
If anyone could dm me a clearer hint that would be nice.

I’m also stuck, found the second page but I’m not able to do something useful with it. Could anyone provide a small hint via dm?

Got the phonebook, but now im stuck… Can someone give me a hint?

am stack at the login in page…have tried like almost everything but nothing seems diff…please anyone who won’t mind helping? dm please

I’m stack too. get 2 page, but i don’t understand which one to focus on. please give me a hint for next step.

I was able to log in but am unsure what to focus on now. I would also appreciate that hint

EDIT: finally got it! spend way to much time in rabbitholes that were not the first page.
I have been combining some wild ■■■■. PM me for some hints if this message was not enough for you.

Finally after 2 days stuck !!.. thank you, everything you need is on the first page… just dont overthinking it… !!!

Feels good to finally get that one. I spent too much time against one place until I rethought my approach. Fun python script to get it in the end.

Finally got it too! Send me a pm with your current findings if you need a pointer.

I’m stuck on the login page, can someone please help me?

Attempt # 6, still lost. Tried concentrating on the login page, but I’m apparently not seeing what other people are. a DM with a pointed hint would be appreciated.

I am still stuck on the login page. I have tried bypassing the login form but figure out what the backend is. Can someone please provide a hint?