Official Phonebook Discussion

Iā€™ve found the sĀ°Ā°Ā°Ā° page and i am also stuck at the 4Ā°Ā° message
I am really clueless about whatā€™s next, someone got a smoll hint?

stuck in second page and s**** function, always got 4** error codeā€¦
did i miss something?

stuck in second page and s**** function, always got 4** error codeā€¦
did i miss something?

Think more about how you bypassed the first step. For me it was useful to actually write the thing down and try to play more with it.

should a cookie or token be set to access the s***** page?

got the whole phonebookā€¦
is there anything else there?

it seems i cant find any valuable things there, just some name, email, and phone number

Sometimes hiding things in plain sight actually turns out to be safe :wink:
When you deal with people who tend to overthink things. But I am also stumped. Probably over thinking it.

I was able to get some interesting things to show up in the authentication page, but Iā€™m not sure how useful it is. Iā€™ve returned to this challenge a few times now and am still quite lost.

I think we are overthinking it. I just seem to miss the login details.
The grammar in that message, on the login page, makes no sense. So I figured that hides the username/password combo. But I have not figured it out. Going around the login page makes me believe that the login page is required to obtain something I need to pass on to the other api calls.

Type your comment> @DaemonResolve said:

I was able to get some interesting things to show up in the authentication page, but Iā€™m not sure how useful it is. Iā€™ve returned to this challenge a few times now and am still quite lost.

I think we are overthinking it. I just seem to miss the login details.

But you have the username already, you must have seen it many times already! The password you donā€™t need (for a while) to get further :slight_smile:

Done, N!ce Challenge.

Hint:
First page has everything you need.

Definitely may need a small hint could anyone DM?

Listed whole phonebook.

Edit:
Done! Easy one! THanx!

I could use a hint on this, been beating my head on it for a while. I brute forced the obvious name, from the clues here it seems like im supposed to guess a DB name, but I donā€™t see how that helps me, especially if I donā€™t even need a password

so confused :frowning:

Type your comment> @sonpkhe130056 said:

Type your comment> @Gorka said:

I found a X** on the login page, also found another web page, however I canā€™t find anything valuable yet.

Yeah me too , but i also found the s***** page but stuck at the 4** response code.

Iā€™m at this exact point :confused:

Attempt #5ā€¦ got past the login, and was able to pull up some names. Stuck trying to figure out what technology is being used. Iā€™ll try again later.

Finally got there! I definitely overthought this challenge!

Everything you need is in this discussion forum. Particularly the below hint, once you understand what is being used.

@Icyb3r said:
Hint:
First page has everything you need.

Iā€™ve been stuck on the login screen for a while, probably overthinking it.
If anyone could dm me a clearer hint that would be nice.

Iā€™m also stuck, found the second page but Iā€™m not able to do something useful with it. Could anyone provide a small hint via dm?

Got the phonebook, but now im stuckā€¦ Can someone give me a hint?

am stack at the login in pageā€¦have tried like almost everything but nothing seems diffā€¦please anyone who wonā€™t mind helping? dm please