Official APT Discussion

Is this Microsoft 0-day machine?

@shubhanshu7 said:

found another ip_addr on the machine don’t know where it leads to, any ideas with anyone!!??

It’s probably a remainder from reusing content from an Endgame machine (at least it’s the IP of said Endgame) :wink:

Type your comment> @HomeSen said:

@shubhanshu7 said:

found another ip_addr on the machine don’t know where it leads to, any ideas with anyone!!??

It’s probably a remainder from reusing content from an Endgame machine (at least it’s the IP of said Endgame) :wink:

Good to know, I was very skeptical in enumerating that address :stuck_out_tongue:

I kind of suspect this is a record for how long it is taking for someone to root the box.

Type your comment> @TazWake said:

I kind of suspect this is a record for how long it is taking for someone to root the box.

Doesn’t give me much hope for myself but I’ll keep trying harder :smiley:

Type your comment> @HomeSen said:

@shubhanshu7 said:

thanks man, because i was going to waste my internet on that ip address

@acidbat said:

@HomeSen said:

@shubhanshu7 said:

Good to know, I was very skeptical in enumerating that address :stuck_out_tongue:

@shubhanshu7 said:

thanks man, because i was going to waste my internet on that ip address

Keep in mind that this is only my assumption, since I recognized the website and IP address from Endgame Hades (though it is missing the page with the initial foothold, but that in turn makes perfect sense). Maybe the author @cube0x0 can shed some light on that phenomenon ^^

But also, to reach that IP, you would need to open a second VPN connection to the Endgame labs.

Intended or unintended you can see that there is a definition on source that the whole site is a copy from Hades. So i dont think you need any other clarification on that as @HomeSen said. Then again maybe later it will be needed. Noone knows for sure. But since we are in a different subnet from hades don’t waste time in that for now. Note: If for any reason this is considered as a spoiler and not a time saver please remove it.

I am not going to look at this box for a LONG time but it is interesting that 3 people have marked it a “Piece of Cake” when it took 2 days for user blood and 5 days after release, no one has rooted it.

@TazWake said:

I am not going to look at this box for a LONG time but it is interesting that 3 people have marked it a “Piece of Cake” when it took 2 days for user blood and 5 days after release, no one has rooted it.

Long =/= hard necessarily. Up to user, I wouldn’t have rated the difficulty above a Medium

@clubby789 said:

Long =/= hard necessarily. Up to user, I wouldn’t have rated the difficulty above a Medium

Super valid point, which I will counter that if it takes a long time that in itself adds to the difficulty. Caveat: I haven’t looked at the box so I’ve zero idea what it involves.

Some nudges for root please
got the user, the other user is restricted and admin hold no information ,

Congrats to @0xEA31 for Root Blood !

Thats pretty impressive: 07 days, 05 hours, 27 mins, 41 seconds to get root!!!

Well done @0xEA31

Would somebody be kind enough to message me a hint on user? Thanks!

ok I have all the hashes, I have created a tkt kerberos but I can not use it, although with chisel I can attack the localhost on 445, any suggestions?

Loved the box the privesc was epic, after the update i think its by far the best AD box i saw on htb. Congratulations to the creator.

So far awesome box .Some sick enumeration ,I am almost near user :smiley: . Still not there but moving …haha
But seriously this box is awesome .Sick sick enumeration

Type your comment> @MariaB said:

So far awesome box .Some sick enumeration ,I am almost near user :smiley: . Still not there but moving …haha
But seriously this box is awesome .Sick sick enumeration

Yup, I’m slowly progressing through but it feels like 4 steps backwards and 1.9 steps forward lol

Is Web part of the root flag game ?