[FORTRESS] Context

A new fortress has been released. Started poking around, looks interesting.

Ah looks quite troublesome, or I am just realizing I still have so much space to grow !

any hints to begin with ?

Looking deeply helps a lot

stuck on SQLi :frowning:

Lemme try & be niceā€¦

1. view-source:???
  2. SQLi
  3. Log in, Click around

I was going to ask for some help, but I didnā€™t realize this was a totally new Fortress. I guess I should just ā€œtry harderā€. But dammit, if I try any harder Iā€™ll probably break my keyboard! sigh j/k

Type your comment> @Zot said:

Lemme try & be niceā€¦

1. view-source:???
  2. SQLi
  3. Log in, Click around

I was going to ask for some help, but I didnā€™t realize this was a totally new Fortress. I guess I should just ā€œtry harderā€. But dammit, if I try any harder Iā€™ll probably break my keyboard! sigh j/k

Stuck on SQLi as wellā€¦

The SQLi part was very slowā€¦require a lot of patience :slight_smile:

can anyone vote 1 reset now they are 4 .
I am stuck at the sqli because it worked yesterday a bit and now it is not :frowning:

Type your comment> @MariaB said:

can anyone vote 1 reset now they are 4 .
I am stuck at the sqli because it worked yesterday a bit and now it is not :frowning:

Yeah, the same, I was stuck because the Fortress needed a resetā€¦
It worked this afternoon for a while, it really takes ages to completeā€¦
Voted +1 for reset

Heyyyo, been stuck on 4-th Flag,
r*l*r seems not to work
got dbcreds, but cant figure out what i have to do with that.
Any hints please?

@Looking4 me too .This machine doesnt make much sense .especially the sqli took me ages .
I am also stuck finding the 4 th flag .I will PM you

Stuck on the 3rd flagā€¦ Any hints please?

Spoiler Removed

@jkana101
Any reversing required at step4?

Nope, i wouldnā€™t call it that

Step 4 has shown me some things, Iā€™ve tried EVERYTHING on this page: Attacking MS Exchange Web Interfaces ā€“ PT SWARM
I also tried looking up the Exchange ā€œCANARYā€ attack, but, I donā€™t know how, & couldnā€™t find a good example. Though the clue (itā€™s a bird, itā€™s a plane) was like, you know, canary, a bird. Think that one is too old anyways, sigh maybe i should be thinking super, but, thatā€™s pretty broad. I got db creds too, werenā€™t good for much, just learning more about the setup. There was a hidden db making for 5 different databases.

I can now safely, & honestly say, that Step 4 has NOTHING to do with Exc****e :slight_smile:

Got some zip files but dont know what to do with it